Anyone have any tattoos?

You guys are like little kids with your Power Rangers tattoos. Or, maybe I’m so far removed from the culture scene that I just don’t get it.

5koi-fish-tattoo-foream2

2 Likes

2 Likes

e2562a15a9f6f03e88b144d8e5dbdd0f

3 Likes

download%20(1)

1 Like

I’d get that

2 Likes

lol thanks @anon84763962

1 Like

1 Like

I’d like to get at least one dragon. I’d like spider webs over my scars. And I’d definitely want various video game tattoos. I’d like overwatch Pokemon and kingdom hearts definitely. I want a pinup of genji from overwatch lmao. Id also like some sigils for protection and other things

1 Like

1 Like

I have two. A skinny dragon I want covered, and the signature / artist mark of sir john tiniel a 19th century political cartoonist.

I want more. Just have to save pennies.

1 Like

I want around 10 tattoos.

2 Likes

Do it, what’s stopping you?

2 Likes

Power Rangers are the best

2 Likes

Each one will be over $100. Just need to start working first. Once I feel ready I will.

1 Like

I’ve come leaps and bounds the past 2 months. Maybe I will be ready to work in another 2 months who knows.

1 Like

I have two I designed myself and had a fellow artist recommend him. They’re in places I won’t show because it’s my canvas and didn’t want to be judged.

First is a star with wings. Got it when left ex I finally felt free and safe almost as light as air and my insides shined so brightly. The star has a pink spiral representing my repetitive self-destructive tendencies in hope I’d quit them

Second is a Celtic butterfly I designed because I felt like a caterpillar…I ate everything healthy for me as nature intended and in one day hope to wake up outta my cocoon like nature intended into a beautiful butterfly and fly far away from all the negativity in my life.

4 Likes

I bet they are great @anon98519533

1 Like