Who has a tattoo?

Hi all, i dont have a tattoo but i have noticed a rose in tattoos as the years have gone by. So if you can answer the following questions
Do you have a tattoo?
What is the tattoo?
Where do you have the tattoo?
Why did you get a tattoo?

4 Likes

I have 6 tattoos
Not going to be specific on them as I prefer to remain anonymous

4 Likes

I don’t have a tattoo and I doubt I ever will.

There is nothing I want on my body permanently.

Do a google search for bad tattoos. There are soooooooo many, I don’t want to be a victim.

I have seen some cool ones however.

6 Likes

You do know that your defacing your body by getting a tattoo right on the other hand if you’re in a fire you can be identified I don’t recommend that you get a tattoo because they do Fade get distorted prevent you from having surgeries and make fun of you because of the tattoo you picked out the rest of your life with all that said I have two tattoos one of the devil and one of an Angel to remind me that they are fighting for my soul all the time not a good enough reason to have one please Choose Wisely your friendDr zen

3 Likes

My back, my left calf, and my left arm.

I would like more, but they usually are representation of delusions.

I’ve also had 15 piercings

3 Likes

I used to have a tattoo , I might get one again but I’m scared from the first experience of it going wrong.

2 Likes

I have two sleeves

One is a psychedelic pattern I drew myself, the other is the artists impression of cool music related art

Always wanted them when I was younger, but couldn’t afford it until I had worked a while

No regrets.

3 Likes

I have 5 tattoos.

• One on my shoulder (that I hate, I regret that one)

• One on my hip

• One on my lower back
    ^
    Those three I got when I was still in high school

• One on the lower front of my leg, by my ankle

• One on my chest near my arm

Won’t say all what they are.

I got them because I wanted to, idk :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Do you have a tattoo?
Yes, one. I would like a few more.

What is the tattoo?
Flowers. California poppies (orange) and sweet peas (purple).

Where do you have the tattoo?
The side of my abdomen. On my left.

Why did you get a tattoo?
Because I like tattoos. It’s art. I found a good tattoo artist for my first tattoo. He is no longer in the area, though, so I’d need to find someone new for future tattoos. I do a lot of searching different artists’ work to figure out where to go.

5 Likes

I have 5

Left wrist- the word freedom with half the m flying off because I wanted it

Right wrist- a dandelion because I wanted it

Right ankle- is a butterfly for freedom from my childhood (got it at 18 for my birthday)

Left upper outer thigh- is a female Cthulhu in a cage representing my illness and reminding me it’s a tempting monster

Upper back- a rose with a lantern (it’s a coverup) it also represents my daughter I gave up for adoption due an abusive ex

I want more but you know money and I’m not doing that well yet

4 Likes

I have like… 12 or 13 idk. But some of them are cover ups so ive had more than that.

3 Likes

I have a guitar on my leg, flower bands on my wrists, a bee on my hand, a sage stick with a pentacle on my arm, a rat on my arm, a 101 dalmation on my.arm, mars on my arm, a lady with a mushroom head on my arm, a heart on my check, fish on my rib cage, music notes behind my ear, 42 on my.neck, and 3 dots behind.my other ear.

3 Likes

@DrZen

I didnt know tattoos can prevent you from getting surgeries.

For me personally i used to like tattoos on girls, it made them seem more kinkier. But now like every white girl has a tattoo, so tattoos have lost there uniqueness to me.

So how about you other guys, do you like tattoos on chicks?

1 Like

@DrZen @Treter I had surgery on both wrists yet have tattoos on both wrists and I can get them covered up if the scar ruines the tattoo

They went around the tattoos

1 Like

I have a chest tattoo and had surgery to remove my breasts. Nothing bad happened.

1 Like

The planet or the chocolate bar? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have one tattoo I did myself. It looks like a nike sign on my forearm. Crashed on my bike and got 12 stitches. :smiley::crazy_face:

5 Likes

I don’t have any tattoos,

But plan to get one on my 40th.

It’ll be on my foot.

Looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I do not have a tattoo. Maybe I will get one someday of a guitar somewhere inconspicuous though.

1 Like

I have two… I would like to get more

2 Likes