Anyone get insomnia from the Pfizer covid vaccine?

Is coming up on 24 hours awake. I feel tired but when I try and sleep my mind races.

Tbh it could just be a coincidence but can foresee another 24 hours awake

I had the opposite problem. I felt gross and had flu-like symptoms after both doses (2nd dose was worse though) and essentially slept for 2-3 days after receiving the vaccine. I was fine after that though.

1 Like

My first shot was Astrazeneca, my second shot was Pfizer

The Astrazeneca gave me some chills for a few days and a sore arm for about a week.

I didn’t have any side effects from the Pfizer. Other than a slightly sore arm for a few days.

1 Like

Yeah I had insomnia after my first jab. It was only one night, but I didn’t sleep a wink and was a wreck the next day.

The second jab didn’t give me insomnia, but I did get muscle aches and general lethargy.

1 Like

I am still feeling like crap since getting my Pfizer booster on Friday.
Saturday was just awful, I’m feeling a little better now but I am still feeling fatigued and just feeling under the weather with some mild flu like symptoms.
Hopefully I’ll be well enough to travel to my cousins house for Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Did you get Pfizer for your original vaccine?

Yes @anon94176359 all three shots were Pfizer

1 Like

I heard the Pfizer booster vaccine makes you feel worse if you have already had a previous Pfizer vaccine. Could be anecdotal though

1 Like

I think you are right @anon94176359
I didn’t feel so sick after my first 2 shots.

I felt real sick only after receiving my booster.

1 Like

I heard the AstraZeneca can be worst after the 1st dose in the vaccine phase (not booster). I felt rough after my initial AZ vaccine. 2nd was fine

I think maybe the uk doesn’t use the AZ vaccine now. I got Pfizer as my booster

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.