So no side effects from Pfizer covid booster

I kinda felt a bit weird 2 hours after taking it, but I had had a terrible nights sleep the night before.

Woke today and feeling good. In fact it is pretty, pretty good!

7 Likes

That’s great! You probably have a good functioning immune system.

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Is your country doing boosters?

1 Like

They are. But right now for those who are 65+ or had J&J/ AstraZenica. I had Pfizer and not considered vulnerable so I will only get mybooster in March|April or the like.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Yeah I had the AstraZeneca for my initial two jabs. You know I don’t think my country uses them anymore

1 Like

It sounded posh ‘the Oxford vaccine’, but I guess they didn’t win the race.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean. Am sure the AZ vaccine has saved lives but mustn’t be up to the level as Pfizer.

Plus the whole AZ and blood clotting thing put some people off

1 Like

I’m actually already having nightmares about my booster. I hope I won’t get paranoid about it.

1 Like

How come? Did you have a bad reaction to the initial doses?

1 Like

I was a day ill after my second Pfizer shot. However, I dream that they put poison in the vaccines…

1 Like

Sorry you got ill man. I got chills and rigors off my first AZ. The second was fine though

1 Like

I’ve heard that with AZ the first is worse and with Pfizer/Moderna the second.

1 Like

I got the flu vaccine about 3-4 weeks ago too. No side effects from that. The covid vaccine clinic was offering free flu vaccines at the same time (one in a different arm).

1 Like

That’s good. Here they only advise the flu shot for the elderly (basically because they don’t have enough for everyone). I was feverish for the last three days but today isbetter. I took an at home corona test and it was negative. So likely it was stomach flu.

1 Like

i got the pfizer booster (extra dose) and flu shot at the same time. I havent gotten the flu or covid since then. I got them September 22nd 2021. The pfizer shot always makes me feel weird, but doesn’t seem to make me sick like other people. I have never tested positive for covid (knock on wood)

So far a ton of fam members have been hit with a severe flu and friends of fam members. My brother and his girlfriend got a bad flu, my dad currently recovering from the flu. So I recommend people should get their flu shots too because its flu season.

1 Like

I got my Pfizer booster on Friday, it didn’t hit me hard until the following afternoon.
I feel better now but I’m still not 100%

Hopefully you won’t get hit @anon94176359 but even if you do it should last one day of feeling like crap.

I felt good the same day of the booster and the following morning then I started feeling sick in the afternoon.

Best of luck @anon94176359!

And good for you for getting boosted.

1 Like

Yeah I am starting feel a bit like crap - 18 hours post booster. Just gonna drink lots of fluids

1 Like

Hopefully it’s short and mild.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.