Anyone get bad luck?

not been having a good time recently despite trying my best.

i guess sometimes you just get bad luck,

must have stood on a leprechaun or something :frowning:

little buggers lol

1 Like

I have off days that are filled with minor irritations. But even on the days where I loose my keys, break a shoe lace, get a quarter jammed in a machine, rip my favorite jacket and miss an appointment… These are still better days then I’ve had in the past.

I don’t really think of it as bad luck. It’s just stuff I have to learn to deal with and not go over the edge about. Not always easy, but easier then it used to be.

hmm, yes, i think i’m quite unlucky.
became psychotic working at this job that i enjoyed, got fired.
i think god is toying with me sometimes…

life’s meaningless anyways.

we all have bad luck, we are the 0.5% who have the worst mental illness in the whole DSM. I use white lighters (bad luck) because ■■■■ that ■■■■■■■■ I skull ■■■■ bad luck in the back of a pickup truck and dont even give a ■■■■

1 Like

well there is always a light at the end of the rainbow i suppose :rainbow: :sunny:

2 Likes

i am the luckiest guy in the world…is that a meteorite coming straight for me !?!
take care

2 Likes

I broke my computer yesterday, because I hit it so hard it broke the hard drive. I was frustrated…bad luck.

1 Like

i actually got what i call a double yolker yesterday (2 yolks 1 egg) which is a very good sign of good luck, i have had 3 of these double yolkers within about 3 years after never ever having one before 1 each year and the last 3 years have been very good apart from the odd hiccup here and there, its a good sign things are looking up again :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

3 Likes

i am currently on the down side of a curve,it is badluck,i hope my life can turn around soon,its quite awful

1 Like

Sometimes things snowball…that happens to me too. Put positive thoughts in your mind and then good things will happen and the snowball will go in the other direction. :slight_smile:

2 Likes