I'm a walking curse

at this moment, things are going fairly good for ME. but that doesn’t ■■■■■■■ matter because bad things are happening to the people i love. there’s no win win with my life. i in my own mind have for a long time taken blame for things that happen to other people and right now it’s really hard to ■■■■■■■ deal with.

1 Like

not necessarily that im actually at fault but just the pure unluckiness i bring.

It’s just an unfortunate coincidence. But if things are going well for you, then that’s pretty good. You’re not responsible for the bad luck of others, even though it seems to be bringing you down. It’s one thing to worry about others, another to feel you’re responsible.

I doubt you bring bad luck with you, Probably just a verry caring person, nothing to feel bad about.

i cannot help feeling this way. :pensive:

I’m sorry to hear that. But you really don’t bring bad luck to others. Trust me.

then why does it happen that way? all the time? in ways that correlate with me somehow?

Other people can have bad luck, and it’s nothing to do with you.

I think with sz we tend to blame ourselves for things we have no control over or has nothing to do with us,

Actually, you can, but it takes time and effort to shift your perception of the world from negative to positive.

2 Likes

I sometimes wonder if we don’t blame ourselves for the misfortunes of others because it gives us a sense of control. It’s scary to realize people you love can be hurt just by chance. The fact that people you love can be hurt, and there is nothing you can do about it, is too scary to believe.

1 Like

… did anyone see my post about a week and a half or 2 ago? about one of my new kittens being killed…? :pensive:

I feel the same when I’m depressed @eyeofRa. I feel like I’m a burden for everyone and that because of my sins God will punish those who I love. I have these thoughts even though I’m not some believer.
Its important to know that no matter how assuring they are NOT TRUE. There is no such thing. People are only responsible for themselves.
Love ya. Hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

No I missed it post the link

well this happened. and we got another kitty… this morning we walked into his brothers room and he rolled over and his kitty was under him dead… :pensive::sob:

Oh man thats awful, sorry you had to see and go through that

1 Like