Anyone feel sort of sleepy during the day?

I feel quite sleepy during the day,even though I sleep 8.5-9hr a day at night

I am currently taking abilify and mirtazapine,these 2 meds are very helpful

I’m the most sleepy person in this universe!

Idk why I have stop feeling rejuvenated after some sleep, unlike the past. Sleep simply doesn’t recharge my body.

After taking my morning meds I sometimes feel sleepy and I start sleeping for few hours.

Iam always sleepy anymore, I don’t care what time it is, I just wanna nap all day. I thought my thyroid meds stopped working when they changed manufactures last year.

My energy is gone by 5:00 p.m.

If I’m too tired I know the next day is going to be hard for me. Not just energy levels, but head circus as well.

I fall asleep at work. I’m so afraid I’m going to get fired, when I get home I have to take a nap. I usually lay in bed for the rest of the night after dinner.

Caffeine, dude! I just had a black coffee, now I can walk, and I drink preworkout supplements before going to the gym. If I dont have caffeine, I wouldnt get out of the chair I am sitting in right now. I often take naps in the middle of the day even though I sleep for 9 hours every night.

I feel I could take a nap everyday. I have awakened at 9 only to need to nap at 10:30. It really doesn’t refresh me but it keeps me awake until 8 at night.

I’m taking risperidal and it makes me really sleepy too.

I normally do something in the morning like watching a movie or visiting a friend. When I get home at about 1pm I have to take a nap for an hour or more.
I’m on Abilify and Epitec.

I usually find myself falling asleep for 9 hrs due to my medicine. Then I wake up at around 7:30 and feel sluggish all day. Teh psych doc says it is just a side effect of my meds and to try to fight it off.

I sometimes i feel tired when i first wake up and i can’t stay awake for over half the morning. I drink a lot of coffee during the day to stay awake. I’m on latuda, invega, lexapro and clonidine.

My latuda makes me feel tired during the day, but it is better than it was on zyprexa.

With my psych and sleep meds, I wake up very sedated. I get so tired of yawning my way through the day.

So I started taking a few supplements as soon as I wake up. Ginkgo and B-12. And they wake me up super fast. They also make me feel more energized and alert without having to rely on heavy amounts of caffeine.

It’s what works for me!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

I’ll have to reiterate what Mortimer said: coffee is the way to go (but supplements like Ginco work well too). Just get a decent travel cup from a chain coffee shop if you have a favorite or find something online.
http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/811615-slr_camera_lens_stainless_steel_travel_coffee_mug_with_leak_proof_lid