Anyone else see and feel shadow ppl also mind read

Hi, I see shadow people that touch me inappropriately and also seems that people can read my mind. It all started around the time i got arrested so i think it is the police but my probation has been over for over 6 months and they are still here. I feel them touching me all the time and the medication i currently take has made the sensation lessen (ziprasidone 40 mg) I have been looking all over the internet for success stories of people getting these things to go away and haven’t found any yet, so thought i’d finally post on this site. I’ve been dealing with this for around 7 years and keep thinking it will be over next month and it doesn’t end.

4 Likes

It’s not made up wow nice first reply i get is someone not believing this is happening to me GREAT! Thanks.

1 Like

I was told it is schizophrenia by many docotors damn you seem really rude. I haven’t seen anyone say something so horrible as you have on this whole site that i have read at least.

2 Likes

Have you let your pdoc know that you’re still having symptoms on your current med dosage? It sounds like you may need a med adjustment.

2 Likes

I have been on lots of different meds and nothing has worked even a little. Vraylar was the latest i tried and it gave me insomnia after only a few days of taking and had to stop. I see the doctor in 2 days so i will see what he says. Thanks for constructive reply

3 Likes

Definitely bring this up at your upcoming appointment. Finding the right med combo can sometimes be a lengthy process.

2 Likes

seems ironic that you say meds don’t work when we have had so many posts about not taking meds is all…I am sorry I have been under attack a lot lately and I took it out on you. good luck.

2 Likes

I could also testify to these events where the voices feel like playing around with my privates. but this is only because i have a good dick or so they say. I asked them once and they told me that they like people in that category and maybe that is whats going on. just don’t feel discouraged by it bud.

3 Likes

And the prize for most hilarious comment of the month goes to…

3 Likes

I’m sorry your struggling with that it sounds horrible. Have you tried telling them to go away?

I find grounding techniques help me with certain hallucinations. So just try to focus on your surroundings and describe them try to name onr thing you can notice with all of your senses.

I hope you feel better soon :heart:

1 Like

What worked for me was hollering like a old lady on the street getting her purse snatched. In other words, call attention to the matter.

On a serious and mature note, @Illvoices, if you feel like the voices are molesting you that can be a very adverse experience, and is not something to make fun of or take lightly. I hope you don’t feel that way.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.