Anybody looking forward to winter?

i used to love summer growing up, but im having a hard time dealing with the heat. im looking forward to winter for once. i also like the short days. fall will be better, but fall only lasts a couple months here. still have another couple months of summer, i will try to get something out of it, while it lasts.

maybe i will get back to skiing this winter, a couple times a week, i like to go during the day, when the kids aren’t there and it’s not busy.

4 Likes

Yes. I can’t wait.

3 Likes

Sometimes miss my winter wardrobe. Wearing winter boots and warm cozy sweaters.

4 Likes

NO…Winter must stay away. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Why not root for something inbetween? I like spring and fall the best.

1 Like

I like spring and fall too. I agree it feels hotter this year maybe because I’m older And I’m lazier but I still prefer summer to winter. Winter is too dark which I hate more than the cold

2 Likes

Yeah Winter is too dark for me.
I prefer longer days.

2 Likes

Spring was too short this year for us

Feel like it went from summer to Late November weather, and stayed that way till may. Then a month later it was summer already.

My favorite hiking seasons are spring and fall. Hard this summer to just not relax with the ac. Gotta love the long days though.

2 Likes

I wish it was only fall and spring

1 Like

I hate winter. I wish spring could last all year.

1 Like

I like winter. I just don’t like driving in the Michigan winters full of ice and snow. I was better at it when I was younger

1 Like

Absolutely not. I hate all the snow and ice. When Ifirst moved to NY from NC, I was excited over the snow. After 20 years I’d happily never see any again.

4 Likes

I’m soooo with you on the ice and snow.

I live in the Midwest and our winters are brutal.

To the OP, I love summer and the fall.

I love being able to wear shorts and flip flops.

2 Likes

Winters are too cold and dark for me. I prefer spring, summer and fall weather.

1 Like

Winters really have an effect on me with the darkness, too. I’m already very deficient inq vitamin d. My depression gets so much worse. I have a special light, but hardly use it because it gets so hot.

1 Like

Being Canadian, we deal with tough winter’s here in Ontario. I hate the cold and having to wear so many layers. I prefer summer. Just throw a t-shirt on quick and I’m good.

2 Likes

I loveeeee fall

So much

5 Likes

Fall and winter,I can’t breathe this summer air with my asthma…

2 Likes

I prefer fall and spring, thats when running in the park isnt a chore. Winter is more for those comfy days when its blizzarding out and you chill in a nice comfy blanket after a nice warm bath while the wind howls. Only to remember you wanted a big gulp from 711, so you get geared up and brave the elements and marvel at the iridescent street lamps illuminating the flakes of snow against a dark blue sky while you walk there and back.

1 Like

I love the winter time. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Looking for ways to escape Canada in the winter, or at least spend the winter in a milder part of it. Much of this hinges on whether Mrs. Squirrel can convert her job to work-from-home. We’ll be chillaxing in an RV in either BC or Arizona over the winters if that happens.

3 Likes