Anybody likes to chat, anything

It is autumn here, rained a lot today, now it is getting dark, well getting ready for the next winter, do you drive a car, I do not …

2 Likes

I have a car for local
But I really like to take the bus
I like this time of year autumn

1 Like

I wish I lived somewhere I could cycle. But the roads are too busy here. Maybe I could get a stationary bike or a treadmill some day ?

1 Like

I admire those who can drive a truck.

1 Like

None no driving licence and I’m in my 30’s…

I also have a bike, but I don’t use it as I can walk almost everywhere living so close to town!

1 Like

Later in winter when bicycle paths are frozen I won’t be able to ride a bicycle so much, then I need to do other exercising …

1 Like

I like walking except can’t when too much wind and rain
I might dance to upbeat music in my room if I can’t get out

1 Like

Nordic Skiing maybe?

1 Like

Hi mjseu, do they have bike paths in Finland?

I don’t drive or own a car myself.

1 Like

Yep, we have good bicycle paths in the town where I live …

1 Like

I’ll do indoor exercising, lifting weights, sit-ups and things like that …

Wow that must be nice.

We don’t have bicycle paths in my city.

Those who ride bikes often ride on the road or sidewalk. I often hear of accidents because of this.

1 Like

OH mjseu you’re from Finland?
Cool! I grew up near the Finnish border. The Finnish are chill people, it seems :slight_smile:
I’m not going to ask what city you’re from, because I don’t want to invade your privacy, but are you from the north or the south?

1 Like

sit ups aren’t good for your back!

You should try hanging leg raises and the plank position that keeps your spine in more of a neutral position!

1 Like

Quite many people ride bicycles here, many people have their backpacks, I have three backpacks … can carry food etc. while riding a bicycle .

1 Like

Eastern Finland, not too far from Russia

That must be nice.

From the pics you’ve shared of your country, it appears to be a nice and beautiful place to live :blush:.

1 Like

That’s the part I grew up near. My family often drove to Nuorgam for groceries because it was only 30-50 minutes away.
Finland is a beautiful country, especially the north/eastern parts. We drove through it a lot when I was a kid, in order to get from northern Norway to Denmark

1 Like

Finland as well as other Scandinavian countries are certainly places I’d like to visit one day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You are in Canada right? , I have visited there a few times, once I was in Gaspe Peninsula … spent one week there …