Anybody likes to chat, anything

Yeah very cool! I’m from the province of Québec, Québec city more precisely. But I grew up in the Charlevoix region in a small village. I wonder if you have been in Charlevoix. It is a really beautiful place with nice landscapes. :slightly_smiling_face:

What places did you like most in your visits here? :slightly_smiling_face:
I also went one time in the Gaspe Peninsula!

I have not been in Charlevoix, I have been in Montreal, Quebec City … when I lived in America I was once also in Canada doing some business activity … that was in 1995 or so

1 Like

Cool it’s great to visit other countries and to know other cultures even if it’s for business. I would like to do that also one day in my life! :slightly_smiling_face:

I traveled a lot when I was young, do not want to travel any longer, but any way I need to stop chatting now because there is one TV show soon, it is a very popular show in Finland, one person *Huutokauppakeisari’ buys things and then sells these things in an auction … fun show …

1 Like

Because of people like you Mjseu… viva Finlandia.

1 Like

Back here, today it has not rained, an autumn day, I have a map of Europe on my wall, shows how far I am from major European cities …

1 Like

Where are the mornings walks pics bro…???

I do not want to post similar photos always, any way, here is the map of Europe, you see how far from major European centers I am …

1 Like

Nice one mj…!!!