Anybody have trouble swallowing?

I’m having trouble swallowing and the only thing that helps is drinking liquids. I read that this can be AP induced side effect. I’m on invega trinza 546mg.

Thats one of the symptoms that you’re supposed to report to your doctor straight away.

2 Likes

Yeah, i have a muscle disorder, so i am on a medication for that.

I get that when I lie down. I always have to have something to drink when I’m in bed.

I also have trouble swallowing, have for a couple years. I just drink fluids with each bite of food to make it liquidy and it goes down fine when I’m having problems. Although sometimes I am afraid I’ll choke on the food and it’s scary. Maybe I should bring it up to my Dr. idk.

I have trouble swallowing after I take clozaril at night, almost chocked on food multiple times.

I told my doctor it was severe I’m and panting trying to catch my breath in between trying to swallow my own saliva. He said he doesn’t know anything about it.

1 Like

I feel like I might choke to death.

I’m calling my nurse tomorrow and telling them this ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ain’t no game. I’m literrally dieing here.

1 Like

what medication did they prescribe for your trouble swallowing?

1 Like

Trihexephynadryl.

1 Like

Did this go away? I noticed this last night… Scared the ■■■■ out of me

No it didn’t go away, I ended up quitting it since the side effects where too much