Anybody else have money in the stock market?

I have some of my money in the stock market. I use the “Stash” app. I’m up about $1550 from investments I put in about 4 months ago. It was a wise decision to invest because I would have made practically nothing on it sitting in a bank.

It’s always a risk when you invest but it’s not really that hard to pick stocks that are going to go up. At least that has been my experience. As long as you play it conservatively, go with established companies and don’t take wild risks, it is definitely a good way to grow your income.

2 Likes

I wont say how much but I have a very big sum of money in bitcoin. I forgot my password as I changed it when I was psychotic. Bad idea to do finances while psychotic.

1 Like

My husband plays with some stocks.

I prefer not to know how they’re doing because I can’t stand the thought of losing money.

1 Like

I got about 30 grand sitting in a long term ISA, when i cashed in my pension from the local council. Benefits agency dont know about it obviously.

That shits my retirement money.

I wont dabble in stocks - i simply cant afford to lose it if it all crashed.

2 Likes

I am up about 50k in stocks. I mostly have voo. I’ve had Amazon for a month also. Stocks are so much fun. Don’t hack my account please. Oh wait everything I have is hacked anyways. I’d be a millionaire right now if I didn’t start hearing things. I guess I’ll take friends over money if I have to they won’t let me have both.

2 Likes

I’m broke​:joy::joy::joy:

Supposedly I have some secret money stashed away for an emergency. I can’t remember if it’s in crypto.

Jk I really am broke.:white_check_mark::grinning::joy::shushing_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

My dad made vp someday I’ll get back to work and capitalize on some more nepotism. I grew up following the company I don’t want to leave it over a little nepotism.

1 Like

I tried, but the KOSPI rate is fluctuating really badly right now! Really bad time to invest. I’m currently just practicing on an app but I lost most of my stocks because the KOSPI rate plummeted down today (minutes after opening the market). And I’m like, ok I’m going to lose my stocks (thank God they’re just practice stocks…)

1 Like

What I did I bought stocks that had to do with pharmaceutical research and development I paid $500 and got to return a $5,000 on one another one I paid $0.50 for it and got a return of $300 the last one I lost my ass completely on all in all after what the red tape went through I quit the damn ship

1 Like

Stock market is very risky, unfortunately. It’s like flipping a dice. Sorry you weren’t successful on your last try.

2 Likes

I’m pretty ignorant when it comes to making money. I would probably just invest in whatever buffet invests in. It’s all public record isn’t it. At the very least he talks about some of his investments. Seems like a wise idea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.