Any South Park fans?

Probably my favorite show. What do you think of it? What are your favorite episodes?

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s a pretty funny show.

I think my favorite episode was the one making fun of the “metrosexual” trend.

“Hey Stan, wanna go in the bathroom so I can give you a hand job?”

LOL!

1 Like

I still think the pilot episode is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on television.

My favorite is when Kyle sees “Passion of the Christ” and hates himself for being Jewish until he finds out that Mel Gibson is a total wacko lol

1 Like

That’s the thing about South Park that I like though, they make fun of everyone! I mean extremists on all sides of the political spectrum.

I mean, sweet Lord, did you ever see the Catholic episode?!

:joy:

5 Likes

I’ve only seen one episode where James Cameron goes to the bottom of the trench.

I honestly have to say South Park is the funniest show of all time lol

I haven’t seen newer episodes. I kinda tapered off watching when they started doing shows that were basically a series. I don’t have the patience to keep up with a series. That’s not to say I don’t regularly quote the characters. But I only do that because I’m hella cool.

2 Likes

You’re cooler than Cochise, ma’am.

:hugs:

2 Likes

Whatever! Whatever! You don’t KNOW me!!!

1 Like

I’m closing because this is just turning into a bash towards a group of people.

Let’s try not to bash SJW, transgendered and Jewish communities. True South Park makes fun of all these groups, but they make fun of everyone so it’s not targeting a certain group. We dont want to take the cartoon and use it to hate certain groups. That’s wrong.

4 Likes

I’m Jewish and love their Jew jokes! Especially how it comes out of the mouth of the sociopath Eric Cartman.

1 Like

Also one of the makers of South Park is a Jew. All the Jewish jokes probably come from him lol

I deleted one of the videos I shared. If you mods want you guys can delete my other comments and videos on this thread. @anon55031185 @Bowens @Moonbeam

I love South Park. Scott tenerman must die, teggridy farms, vaping, the smurfs episode; they’re all great. Good things.

1 Like

I used to wait every week for a new episode great show