Any single good looking woman with Sz

looking for an attractive woman with Sz to talk to maybe get to know i still live a active life and still am very much interested in the opposite sex but would like to get to meet a woman that has been down the same road as me
i am active and keep myself fit
i have been out with a few woman since my diagnosis but the time always comes when you have to mention your illness i would like to meet someone where that would not be a problem so any single attractive woman that still like to have a good time let me know

1 Like

Many of us here are single, but this is not probably a best forum for finding a possible partner, we have problems and we discuss these. Maybe you should try some online dating sites. I am a single male and I am quite happy being single.

1 Like

Try

http://www.nolongerlonely.com

It’s a dating site for people with schizophrenia.

1 Like

good luck in your search

1 Like

If they take the meds they’ll probably be obese. If they don’t they’ll probably be unstable. Maybe if you want to date one you should look beyond the exterior appearance.

1 Like

thank you I know the site

I know not what you mean mate but I am in good shape and i can get a date that not the problem I just think I can’t be the only one that will not let my illness rule my life
thanks

1 Like

Or do it PRN style, where you’re slightly overweight and slightly crazy.

From the forum rules:

• Friendship, Not Romance
This is not a social networking website to meet new romantic partners. In fact, we strongly caution against romances between community members. We ask that member-to-member romantic messages and/or lover’s quarrels not be posted. We believe that it is an invasion of privacy to have our community read member-to-member love letters. There are web sites that focus on dating for the mentally ill - such as http://www.nolongerlonely.com/ that we encourage you to visit if you are looking for romance.

3 Likes

@defiant
All context removed, you’d do well to heed this advice in particular. Shallow search; shallow yield.

thank you I know of the site did not find anyone with SZ

its a crime to look for a lady on this site mate 2016

get a grip it was only a question

Just don’t want to see you get banned for breaking the rules of the forum.

Pixel should be moderating this thread …

i will go to the mental health group tomorrow not to feel well but too see can i get a woman

Well while this thread is still open I’m currently looking for a chubby man with a beard, 25-35 who really likes toads, cake pops and ranting about the NWO over breakfast, preferably very late breakfast after staying up way too late watching weird ■■■■ on YouTube.

2 Likes

This is NOT a dating forum. Please don’t post this sort of thing here again, which is explicitly prohibited in our forum guidelines:

Thanks.

Pixel.
Volunteer moderator.

2 Likes