Any other Sushi lovers out there?

I just got a craving for Sushi. I looked online to see if there are any Sushi Bars near me and I found a dozen that are relatively close. One is only four minutes away. Tomorrow I will go and treat myself. I can’t wait.

4 Likes

Dood, me! I actually just posted about how much I love sushi in a thread I made, like 15 minutes ago! I even had a sushi rolling party with a few friends at my house a few months ago I love sushi so much!

1 Like

Love sushi! My favorite is rainbow roll and also sashimi.

1 Like

I always like to tell people about the first time I ate Sushi back in 1985 or so. My old boss put in a Sushi bar in his business when I was working there. I had never heard of Sushi before but a co-worker gave me a small plate of salmon skin rolls to try with some green stuff on the side. I thought the green stuff was guacamole so I put a large chunk on one of the pieces of Sushi. Oh man, I thought I was going to throw up. It was so hot that tears came to my eyes. Oh well, as they say live and learn.

1 Like

Ah yes the first time, and especially first time with wasabi… I ■■■■■■ my sinuses up the first time I had any, hahaha.

2 Likes

I like cooked sushi … Especially with eel sauce…

2 Likes

I love fish… I love rice… I love small things you can eat in two bites…

Huge Sushi fan here too.

2 Likes

My favorite is eel

1 Like

I’m so jealous!

1 Like

@77nick77 I ate sushi for dinner today. I made sure I didn’t eat the guacamole! :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, the guacamole!

Hof fof fof fof!

Oh right, sushi is awesome.

1 Like