Any ideas, what should I do for thanksgiving....because I will be alone?

What should I do for thanksgiving, because I will be alone. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Maybe cook nice food?

2 Likes

Maybe buy a pre made Thanksgiving meal from your local grocery store.

Then just eat your dinner while watching TV or a movie. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Volunteer at your local soup kitchen. After the meal for the clients, they’ll probably have a separate meal just for the volunteers.

Sign-up early though a lot of people volunteer on holidays.

4 Likes

For years, I spent Thanksgiving alone, when I lived in LA, my family was on the east coast, and everyone else was with their families. I took it as a day for myself, to be lazy, to be decadent, to do whatever I wanted. I loved it.

2 Likes

I might be alone this Thanksgiving also @Jake
I’ll eat a good meal and have some pumpkin pie while watching tv and coming here.

3 Likes

I’m going to be alone. I’m going to buy a rotisserie chicken and stuffing from the grocery store.

2 Likes

Many churches sponsor a Thanksgiving dinner with a freewill offering. You don’t have to be a Christian to attend though they may offer a service before or afterwards which you are not obligated to attend.

Dad and I have done that in the past and the dinners were quite good.

:yum:

3 Likes

Have a good meal with your favorite dessert. Watch a movie you’ve been wanting to see, volunteer, come on the forum. I’m sorry you’ll be alone. That’s so hard. At least, it would be for me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.