Any Harry Potter fans?

Hey Harry Potter fans! What’s your favorite Harry Potter book and movie?? I like the third movie (the prisoner of Azkaban) and book 4 (the goblet of fire)

2 Likes

I like them all. It is a great series. :pig::pig::pig:

1 Like

@GrayBear. Very true… I have never fully finished the books but i just got done liatening to the 4th book and it was amazing!

1 Like

The Deathly Hallows part 2 was a great movie, and I liked 6th book the most. Half of my family is obsessed with the Wizarding world.

1 Like

@John_Raven I have to say I’m obsessed too lol

1 Like

I enjoyed reading the order of the phoenix best

not sure which film i’d choose, the potterless podcast is pretty funny.

1 Like

I like the third book and the fifth movie best. I’m a hufflepuff in a family of slytherins.

1 Like

I like the 6th half blood prince book. It was the only one where things were going relatively well for harry.

I like the rifftrax versions of all the movies. They even did well on the 2 deathly hallows.

2 Likes

Has anyone been to Harry Potter world? I got to go and it was amazing!

1 Like

@Ninjastar. I’m a ravenclaw who has a slytherin mother

I wish I could go!

2 Likes

We bought the special wand that lets you cast spells. It is really cool. I had a blast.

1 Like

@Ninjastar. So jealous right now

My mum would be a Hufflepuff if she was a witch (hopefully they could use magic to help her sight and hearing), i’d be Gryfindor like my dad and his dad would be a Ravenclaw (he had delusions of Grandeur and spent a lot of time in the asylum), I think my Sister would be Slytherin but she ain’t a bad person, she’d be one of the nicer ones although she hates dogs and said something bad about Piper :frowning:

1 Like

@Resilient1. Got a lot of a mixed box… As I said I’m ravenclaw and my mom is slytherin we clash a lot

1 Like

I have them all in my netflix cue but it is way down there in the cue…watching Sopranos full six seasons before I get there…can’t wait !!

1 Like

@jukebox it’s an amazing books and movies

My Mum and I clash a lot as well, its mostly frustration

@Resilient1. My mom is just controlling

1 Like

My mum is too, she needs a lot of help though bc of her disability :frowning: i get really upset with her sometimes, she puts me under a lot of pressure.

@Resilient1. If I was smart I would stop talking to my mom daily and live my life without her influence…

I’m sorry your mom has disabilities and is the way she is

1 Like