Sorting hat quiz

A bunch of scientists with way too much free time decided to conduct an official study sorting different demographics into Hogwarts houses. To find out where you belong, go here

I’m a Hufflepuff, which was obvious, but the shocking thing is that I was also very close to being a Gryffindor. I usually come second-closest to being a Slytherin. I wasn’t overly impressed with the quiz, but it was a fun way to pass five minutes.

1 Like

I’m a muggle :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I wish I would just go ahead and watch the Harry Potter movies since I can’t read the books…can’t read. anyways…happy for you and this is very fun for those in Harry Potter…could someone tell me the sequence of the Harry Potter movies so I can put them in my netflix cue.

1 Like

They’re not on netflix as far as I know.

I will see…be back in a minute.

1 Like

But it goes
Philosopher’s (Sorcerer’s in the US) Stone
Chamber of Secrets
Prisoner of Azkaban
Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half Blood Prince
Deathly Hallows 1
Deathly Hallows 2

2 Likes

A. Harry Potter doesn’t interest me.

B. To sort people there should dozens of categories, not four.

2 Likes

yes most of them are available on netflix. thank you I will write down the sequence so I can watch them…

1 Like

Ravenclaw
63.4%

Hufflepuff
35.4%

Gryffindor
1.1%

Slytherin
0%

I’m a Slytherin on Pottermore. :laughing:

1 Like

I’m Hufflepuff. Already knew that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think the questions were naturally anti-slytherin. The only slytherin-leaning questions I saw there were negative personality traits like manipulation and deceit. They missed the point that slytherins are ambitious, politically-minded, and street smart.

2 Likes

I thought this was funny. (It’s satire and meant to be funny)

1 Like

Slytherin
64.3%

Ravenclaw
26.4%

Hufflepuff
8.4%

Gryffindor
0.9%

1 Like

Hufflepuff
46.8%

Ravenclaw
37.7%

Gryffindor
15.4%

Slytherin
0%

3 Likes

I have the entire sequence on my netflix starting in about a month…have a lot of movies on before that that we want to watch.

1 Like

Agreed. Justice for Slytherin! lol
Thanks for sharing this quiz, I had fun with it. I’m gonna pass it on to my friends. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not as manipulative/deceptive as I answered, I was just very aware that those answers would get me closer to a slytherin assignment.

2 Likes

Yeah the questions were pretty obviously aligned.

1 Like

Which works, because the sorting hat in the stories is supposed to take into account the wishes of the testee.

1 Like