Anxious. As usual

Yeah, just be careful. It’s a dangerous drug. But some people just need it if they have no quality of life. Kind of a double-edged sword.

I wouldn’t recommend going behind your pdocs back to get it though. I was just desperate. It can make anxiety worse in the long run. I’m just giving it a shot because nothing else worked. So think hard before you decide.

Ok. How do you think it can make it worse?

You can develop a tolerance over time and have to keep increasing the dose to relieve the anxiety. Then once you have to come off them, the withdrawal is extreme and can last for years. It can be deadly. It doesn’t always happen but it’s a big risk. There’s a good reason pdocs won’t prescribe them.

Oh jeeze. I just need a prn for bad days. I dont think id need it everyday

I literally feel so nervous i dont even turn the TV on. I just do nothing

I take 15mg twice per day. I’m afraid to bump it up even though I need to because then if I get used to the med, what will I take next. No benzos are allowed for anyone in the clinic I go to. I’m not changing clinics because I’m in a grant program there where I get tons of free treatment and don’t have to pay copays.

Yeah. Im in a clinic like that too. I literally cant find another doctor. Im going to see my GP today to tell them about my increase in anxiety and just for a general check up. Its been two years since ive been to the doctor so i figure id better go.

1 Like

Good luck @pasteyface!

Gracias amiga 15151515

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.