Antipsychotics make me feel like crap

Any cure for it? I’m frustrated

1 Like

Which one do you take

I’m on Abilify shot and clozapine

I’m on invega and it gives me problems too. I’m thinking about switching to abilify the shot. Tell me about it, do you feel restless on it

Not anymore but at the beginning I did

Geodon is a good med. to handle your symptoms without bringing you down. A lot of people swear by it. I’ve been on it over ten years, and I have never had a psychotic break during that time.

3 Likes

I think the cloz doesn’t work :frowning:

I didn’t like it when I was on it.

how much weight did you gain on geodon?

I don’t think I gained any. I did gain some weight after I was on Geodon, but I’m pretty sure it was from a different med. You might ask other people that question. I think Ninja Star is on Geodon. I’ve talked to a lot of people who have a very favorable view of this med.

So how much weight did you gain from the different med

I dont know about a cure. The new ones seem to be better than the old class imho. However, I do find that staying well hydrated (at least with risperdal) lessens the nappish feeling and also helps with staving off the munchies.

@Crystal-Cotton, please stop adding threads and more threads about stuff you’re already talking to people about. You’re spamming the forum

1 Like

I’m on Geodon + Latuda and its not bad.

I took it (geodon) for a couple months and i actually still lost weight cuz i was exercising regularly

I gained about 30 lbs.

So after you switch to geodon the 30lbs stayed?

Yes. It stayed. … 151515

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.