Answering the voices

This is EXACTLY what my sis has me do.

When I’m hitting a rough patch in public and I’m starting to answer my voices more then I answer her… she hands me the cell phone and says, “It’s for you. I’ll wait in here if you want to take it outside.”

Then it just looks like I’m having a very emphatic phone call.

On a funny note for me thought, I saw this guy shouting to himself with no phone in his hand and he was just walking along shouting and I ready to go up and say, “It’s OK man, we can get you some help. Shouting at them doesn’t make them go away.”

But he had one of those bluetooth ear pieces in. If non-sz people are going to do this in public, it’s going to get a lot easier for me.

4 Likes

If you have not actual experience with the schizophrenic voices,wherever you do not know the natural features of the heard voice,the effectiveness on the mind-brain of the listener,the mechanism of inner communication…etc

=thus,you do not know the way to ask any suitable question about these voices,
for example,these voices is not sensory inputs in its nature,but it is perceptional outputs,
this difference make up unexpected effects on the human mind-brain
-it is new nature that no one know its characteristics without self experience !

If you know the different between “sensory inputs” and "perceptional outputs ",
you should know that the voice message is an answer in itself "responses "
and it is not a question in its nature !

I.E the heard voice message is an answer without asking a question
I.e the heard voice message is a reaction without action
i.e the heard voice message is like a mental perception without sensory stimulus
I.E the effect of heard voice message on the brain of the schizophrenic
individual is as if it is a mental answer “rection” "response"or( perceptional outputs)
without occurrence of any sensory inputs “without question” ,without behaving any thing

I.E the heard voice message is a perceptional outputs without action of
self-well or mental functions or brain behavior and without the existence of any external stimulus in the environment,it means the process is an inner perceptional indoctrination

so,if the informational content of the heard voice message is false and delusional,
you feel that there is a false mental perceptions emitted from your mind-brain
without self well,without mental function,without brain behavior without sensory
inputs !!
*the new mechanism ,the listener feels that as he is the speaker of the delusional voice message although he realize that he is just a listener to the voice message,this is means that if you merely listen to the voice message you become the owner of its contents,you become the thinker of its details although you do not do any action to generate the voice message or thinking in its details *

the heard voice message become one of your thoughts although its delusional idea and do not agree with your personal believe,and you have to do one of two,reject the voice message content or follow it "accept " as a one of your personal thoughts !!!
1-in the case if you reject the voice message content,you will be suffer from
hundreds voice message all time of waking
2-in the case if you accept the voice message content,your cultural contents will
be changing and you will be suffer from the phenomenon so-called false beliefs
or false believes

look at what you said"do they ask any skill testing questions"
“do you have to say “final answer” afterwards?”…are there any prizes ?
what you said is irrelevant questions,you do not know the subject that you
talking about at all

=Mainly,there is no possible question nor answer for the listener,wherever the
voice message was generated in the mind-brain as an acceptable mental response,
and role of the listener is to reject or accept the meaning content of the heard voice message (whatever it is false and delusional at all )

-when you talking about the Sz voices,you facing the most complex audible vocal phenomenon that be happen in the universe,the physical nature,the human nature

if there is a prizes,it is for the researcher who can diagnose these voices during
its path in the mental attendance or brain regions

No, im not making myself look at the clock at the same times repeatedly.

I didn’t accurately tell myself who would win the superbowl twice.

I don’t tell myself where to find things when i can’t find them(sometimes).

I didn’t shock myself while appearing visually to myself.

I didn’t burn my own hand while appearing visually to myself.

I didn’t tell myself it was 2:30 when my mom had a toothache and then tell myself to ask her what time it was as a joke, i had no idea it was 2:30.

I don’t show myself visions of the future.

I didn’t make myself hallucinate when i ran into that witch(his words, not mine) at that bar.

1 Like

simply,you try to deny your past statement or invent an illogical explanation to it.
you wrote "yeah,i talk to them sometimes,but im not talking to myself at all "
what do you meant by “them” ?

You meant,if the schizophrenic individual suffer from hearing the voices,
this is a result of inner bilateral dialogue with himself,not with otherness
Thus,you deny the existence of the hidden speaker

if that is what you were meant,all conclusions which based on your theoretical
thoughts become delusion and irrelevant

• therefore ,you can not write single correct sentence about the internal processes
    which they are happen before producing all aspects of the behavior
    -Just you invent a mythological story ,write random sentences and fabricate
    bilateral dialogue with oneself and try to tell the reader ;
    this is what is happen inside the mind-brain of the schizophrenic individual

{the mental functions which has been occurred during the inner communication
between the hidden speaker and the mind-brain of schizophrenic individual is vary
different about the mental functions which has been occurred in the case of self talking
with oneself }…you should understand this fact

when you wrote" I don’t make myself hallucinate "
1-you are someone who do not know what is the meaning of word “hallucinate”
in public dictionary or in the medical reference or in its actual reality
2-the hallucination process in the actual reality,is the internal condition “existentialism condition” of the case so-called schizophrenia
3-this means that,the hallucination is the practical condition of the case so-called SZ !
4-any person in the world,can not creating the hallucination inside himself by
action of his temper,self well,mental functions,behavioral activities or by chemical drugs or by abnormal biochemistry in the brain,and in the same time you can not treatment it
5-HALLUCINATION is not to say or write delusional words or posts,whatever you say or write,because the hallucination in its reality is a hearing voices of hidden creatures

look at the essential difference between a process of {HEARING THE VOICES } and saying a delusional words or write a random sentences
that is to say,any normal person can say delusional words or write delusional sentences as he want,but it is impossible to hear the voices of hidden creatures !!
do you understand the point ?

I have been brainwashed into answering them inside my mind. I never talk to them outloud, and never will. They always say “full and consice answers please”. Sometimes I answer sometimes I say whatever. They never say anything useful anyway just always threaten and try to humiliate. Like she’s so thick, or what part of this don’t u get or u r telepathic. I’m just like…yawn, whatever. But yes I have to answer them.

Jaynebeal
You wrote "but yes I have to answer them "
when you using the word “answer” in your sentence
you make up wrong impression in the mind or the general readers about the process
of hearing the voices

the common meaning,conception and connotation of word "answer " in all national
languages can not describe the actual events which has been happened inside
the mind-brain of the schizophrenic individual

the logical using of words "question and answer " must be occur when some one
ask a question and give you the TIME to select the answer as you WANT
BUT
when the voice message has been emitted inside mind-brain of the schizophrenic,
you have 3 seconds to repeat the heard voice message as it coming { Automatically without
self-thinking }

for example,if the voice message contain these words { A B C D E },you have 3 seconds
before you repeat the voice message {A B C D E } automatically

it is supposed that,during the 3 seconds,you try to block the repeating process Or
make intervention to change one or two words or make modification to the context
of the voice message during the time of repeating

this means that,if you listen to the sentence {A B C D E },you should say another
sentence like { A G J K L } during the time of repeating
in the case,if you you do not make changing or modification to the context of the
voice message,you repeat the voice message as it coming,thus it is become one
from your personal thoughts

the demon " the voice source" is not foolish to ask you a question and
give you the time to answer him as you want
,the first role of demon: no time available for the listener ,
second role ;repeat what he said !!

(the treatment {adaptation} is by creating a period of time to thinking and do everything to obstruction the process of repeating,that is to prevent the informational content of the voice message from the printing in the brain memory}

{,by the mechanism of hearing the voice,the demon can generate the idea in
your mind-brain as he want,it is becoming one of your personal ideas if you do not
block it or reject it ,BUT in all cases you listen to his voice message }

mainly,no question to answer,but Repeat or not Repeat
WHY the writer of the post said "i answer without thinking ?
because he have not the time to thinking and have not the chance
to select the answer as he want,just he repeat what he listens to,and that is the core of the suffering because he repeat internally in his mind a delusional sentence while he do not accept it at all !!

If the matter is someone ask a question and give you the time to answer him,why the
suffering form the heard voices ?why someone kill him self or other for sake these voices ?

Should all of you ask me about the process of repeating,because it is the important process
in the schizophrenic phenomenon,wherever all of you have no idea what is it !
do you understand the point !

1 Like

My statement was meant to be just a joke.

INTROBC
there is no bad personal feeling toward yourself or any other
Just I deal with the fabricated stories, non-suitable questions and methological theories which in most of time they are conflict the real truth of sz
=,so i can not expect the joke while
you asking your questions,because i do not see any difference between
your questions and many questions or answers in this post !
-So,after that,when you ask a question,we should ask you,is what you
said is real question or unreal “joke” !

the original writer tell his story,and ask two questions
all of you answer about the simple question, and no one
say one word about the second question “the important”
the writer asked:how do I stop ?

because most of you taking about the matter from the theoretical perspectives,
and there is no any one have actual information about the internal logic of hearing the voices

look at the original writer who say ;I answer my voices while all other persons say ; I answer the voices
both of them make mistake{ who tells the story and who answer his question" !!
1-it is supposed that,the schizophrenic individual do not say "my voices "
because he have single voice,and he listen to the voices of otherness internally and never
listen to his human voice internally alonge the chronological age of sz inside him !!
2-it is supposed from the person who answer the question say ; I repeat or not repeat the voice message

anyways,most of you think that i write delusional posts about the sz,
although i never tell fabricated story,i am honest in all what i say,

I usually respond to my voices internally. But sometimes I speak out loud.

1 Like