Another restless nights sleep and up in the early hours

and it’s getting old. I just want a good nights sleep. How are you? What time is it where you are? It’s 2 in the morning here.

It’s 12.24 here. I just ate my beans. How are you?

1 Like

3;24 am here, really bad dreams, had to get up and get it out of my head

1 Like

I’m glad to see you. I hope you enjoyed your beans. Is it 12 in the afternoon?

1 Like

I’m sorry you had bad dreams. I think I did too again. My husband said I’ve been acting like I’ve been having them lately. It’s nice to see you though.

1 Like

It’s 3:30am here. Trying to sleep but can’t. It’s frustrating. It’s nice to come here and chat

2 Likes

Hi @melmel7 you’re still up? Well that’s ok at least I get to see you before you go to sleep. How’s it been going lately?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still trying. Thanks for the welcome :slightly_smiling_face: It’s been going ok. I’m still adjusting to a new med Invega. How about you?

Its 7:34 pm here. I’m just chilling on the internet. Has been a very unproductive day. Didn’t sleep well last night either.

1 Like

I’m just getting used to taking rexulti again. I feel better when I take it. It just gives me a little tardive dyskenesia so it’s a little scary so it’s a trade off taking it. What are you doing today after you get some sleep?

730 pm, that’s a whole world away, it’s hard to imagine. I’m in california usa, Where are you? That’s funny I’m just starting my day and you’re getting ready to end yours. Gotta love the internet for bringing us together. I’m sorry you didn’t sleep well, it seems it’s going around.

I live on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. It was my fault i didn’t sleep. Forgot to take my medication. The internet is great for meeting people in different areas around the world.

1 Like

I’m just taking it easy today. No plans. I’m sure I’ll be watching some football with my dad. Do you have any plans?

1 Like

come to think of it, yes. I’m going to take some meat out of the freezer right now so I can try my hand at making beef stew in the crock pot today. I’m just learning to cook in the crock pot. I’ve had a few successes and a few, umm not so much. But the guys have been really sweet about eating it anyway.

The last thing I made was black bean, sweet potato, quinoa stew and I accidentally set it to high for 8 hours instead of low and the whole thing was mush, but they ate it and said they wanted me to try it again this time on low. I do want to try it again because it’s so healthy and such an interesting flavor profile. For sure I’ll put it on low next time lol

1 Like

That sounds like a good mix for sure. I love stew. Good for you for sticking with it.

1 Like

Then there’s plenty of organizing around here for me to do if I get bored and have energy. But most likely I’ll just go back and forth between this and facebook games. That seems to be what I do most of the time. It just something to do so I don’t think too much and stay out of my head.

1 Like

I understand that. Sounds familiar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.