An update on my puppy

They’re all good dogs, Bront.

1 Like

I’m happy you found this place and so sad for you.
My mum got a puppy 5 weeks before she stepped into the road and snapped her lower leg in half!!
He must be the only thing that has kept her going. We all trained him in different areas. It wasn’t easy for me even and I lived around the corner
Puppies turn your life upside down even a healthy one
They bring incredible love into the family

I think it’s absolutely right of you to hand her over
I think I’d need my parter to retire before taking one on but we plan to get a puppy and kitten at the same time then,
I’m so sorry for all your heartache
I know it’s not lack of love or even experience really…
So sad
I’m really hoping that in a couple of years you get another chance if you want to
Give it time
Heal

2 Likes

Why thank you @Three

2 Likes

Thankyou @Wave . That was my second pet cat euthanization that I feel bad about. No, I can’t have any more cats. I’m not responsible enough to take care of them.

2 Likes

I am not well enough to take care of a dog right now.
I tried to let my father understand this before we got her but he didn’t care.

But in all fairness we didn’t plan on getting such a sick dog.

I wish her well, poor baby.

3 Likes

It wasn’t just my ex gf’s fault. I wasn’t taking very good care of Simba. For instance he was very matted because he would not let me brush him. And I balked at the cost of getting him professionally shaved. I would have had to pay over $600 because it required general anesthesia.

2 Likes

Good job on finding a good rescue organization for your sick pup. Hopefully they can help her.

Sorry you have not been feeling well. Wishing you the best and the best for your dog.

-S

2 Likes

Thanks @ThePickinSkunk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.