Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

Wtf. I still haven’t received mine!

2 Likes

Okay, so I FINALLY received my lion’s mane. How many grams is everyone taking? Should I start with 500mg?

2000 mg is the dose for lions mane I believe

How do you drink it? Water, tea, coffee?

Water is alright, though I don’t think caffeine interacts with it.

1 Like

2000 is what I take and my paranoia and anxiety goes away. I skipped a day and can feel it creeping back a little

1 Like

Well I just took it with decaf🤷‍♀️

1 Like

My goal is to reduce positive symptoms :grin:

2 Likes

I just got an email for the difference between Amyloban and Super lion’s mane it’s as follows:

Thank you for your recent interest in our products. The difference between the 2 products is the Amyloban® 3399 has an active constituent that is in the in the Super Lion’s Mane, but at a very low amount. When the Amycenone® was discovered, not only did we patent the extract, but we patented the extraction process. In summary, the Super Lion’s Mane would be for traditional use, including immune support, digestive support, and brain function support. The Amyloban® 3399 is focused on crossing the blood brain barrier and stimulating of the Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). I hope this information was helpful. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

9 Likes

Just picked up some lions mane estract. Will update if it helps.

Did you get amyloban 3366 apparently that’s the only type of lion’s mane which actually works for voices

1 Like

Into second month, doing VERY well. Pdoc is reducing my AP, but not my AD. I did have some pronounced positive symptoms this weekend, but I made a point of pushing myself in a crowded public place in a way I haven’t done for years. Came home with my cheese still mostly on my cracker. Possibly dumb, but I’m one of those people who likes to push hard so I know what my limits are for the day when crap goes sideways and I need to take it to the wall.

I’m sold on the Amyloban 3399. Friggin’ miracle product.

4 Likes

No I got the extract from a vitameb store for 16 bucks. It comes in a medicine dropper. The amyloban costs way to much. If I get decent benefits from this ill try the more expensive kind.

So far little to no voices although I was sleep most the day.

3 Likes

How long have you been taking it and how many grams?

I just started to take it a day ago. And on the box it says I think 1 ml. Its a medicine dropper, stuff tastes horrible. I spoke to soon as I did hear some voices before I went to bed last night. I’m going to stick with it though cue everything takes time n see what happens.

1 Like

I think more people diagnosed wit sz. Then 1 % of the population. People just don’t get diagnosed which makes it hard for us.

Yours is liquid?

Over a week in and I have no paranoia or anxiety like before. No reduction in negatives, though. I really wish I could do d help for that.

1 Like

Did it help with voices or delusions? @ZombieMombie