Am I experiencing relapse?

Almost every night for the past month or so, I’ve been experiencing either visual, tactile or audio hallucinations, or all three, when I go to bed. I’ve also been experiencing some paranoid thoughts. And now, yesterday, I was experiencing thought insertions or telepathy at Church. I’ve also been staying in bed a bit more in the daytime.

I’m afraid my meds may be losing some of their efficacy. My pdoc is swamped with patients right now and is extremely hard to get a hold of. My wife and I don’t know what to do except go to the urgicare and see someone on call.

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. Hope you can get the help you need as soon as possible. Hugs

1 Like

We decided to go in to the clinic tomorrow since today is Sunday and my wife has a physical problem she needs to be seen for.

I think going to urgent care would be smart. Sounds like you might need a med adjustment. I hope that you can get through this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.