Lots of visual hallucinations lately... question: do you relate this to worsening in general?

Do you relate this symptom to worsening in general?

it’s really been a lot worse than usual
whispy ghost type images and a hideous cat up a lamppost

I have good days and bad days. Good weeks and bad weeks. Usually a quick med adjustment is all that’s needed.

2 Likes

When I told my pdoc I was seeing things they bumped my meds up so maybe so, but I don’t really know. Sorry seeing visuals suck especially the spooky stuff. I hope they stop bugging you.

1 Like

Thanks, yes i thought it was a bit bad
I just don’t want it to be
i want a med change and i’d like to be very stable to carry out this meds experiment
(clopixol to aripiprizole)

Yes, when I start visually or aurally seeing or hearing things, I immediately inform my pdoc so he can adjust my meds. That’s what you should do too.

1 Like

I’ve rarely had visual hallucinations. At one point Ihad very brief vivid flashes. I was very sick at that point.

1 Like

same here - also makes me worry

1 Like

Yes, seeing or hearing things that are not there usually means, for me, that I’m either under a lot of stress, or I’m not getting enough sleep, or I’m physically ill, or I haven’t been taking my psych meds for some odd reason.

2 Likes

When I see things it’s not so bad most of the time. But there are times where I’ve had to run from things

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.