Always messaging first

Makes me feel like I’m annoying the person and the only one putting in effort in the friendship. I’m done putting in effort.

7 Likes

Yeah, well,

That’s how you lose friends.

Either put in the effort or dont have any friends dude.

Ita not that hard.

I know what you feel like. I’ve ended up cutting a few people out of my life because I was always the one putting in the effort.

I don’t think the people in question even noticed though :joy:

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be the only one to put in the effort. That’s an unhealthy relationship

2 Likes

Oh yah. Every relationship needs to be fifty fifty. It doesn’t work out if that balance is off.

1 Like

Only in fairy tales and cartoons @anon78876561

:princess: :supervillain:

I’ve had that happen but I just stop messaging and don’t really think about it anymore. I have a few very good friends so that’s all I need.
((Hugs))

2 Likes

Nah. It’s real life. You have to both work together to be in a successful relationship.

1 Like

Mmmmm …

Great minds think alike, but they also butt heads.

If a relationship is 50/50 like you said, there is bound to be arguing, bickering etc etc, resulting, in majority of cases, a loss of a relationship.

UNLESS,

They have something in common holding them together, I.e a child.

:man_shrugging:

Well that depends on how you communicate for one.

1 Like

But back on topic,

If you’re the one messaging first, you either need to learn how to keep a conversation flowing or just be interesting to talk to.

Sorry, I says it like I sees it.

Please don’t comment on my threads @DNA

I’ve seen your comments around the site and I don’t like your sense of humor @DNA

I’m sorry,

I have free rights, even on the internet.

You can choose to ignore my posts, my friend.

You can choose not to post on his.

1 Like

I can’t voice my opinion ?

Didn’t say that. I said maybe not comment on his if that is what he is requesting.

1 Like

I don’t like you. Please don’t comment on my threads @DNA

You can call a mod and ask them to block me.

Grow up, maybe this is why you always message first

Sorry, not directed at you @anon78876561

Grow up? Have you seen your sense of humor around here? Your jokes are pathetic. You grow up @DNA