Alternatives to benzos

Besides L Theanine and Phenibut, do you guys know any natural alternatives to benzos?

Uhhh what was it kava? It’s a tea and chills you out? Don’t remember fully

1 Like

Kava is known to interact with AP’s and is known to cause liver damage if taken long enough.

4 Likes

Beta Alanine. But you didn’t have a good experience with it.

1 Like

I looked into taking Valerian Root, but couldn’t take it at the same time as my benzo. maybe research that?

1 Like

I’m going to give it another trial at a small dose. Thanks @everhopeful I forgot about it.

1 Like

Ah dang. Well I dunno then unfortunately my pharmacology class didn’t cover natural remedies lol!

1 Like

Ask your doctor! There’s tons of better alternatives out there.

1 Like

Nothing good. Valium is a potent benzodiazepine tranquiliser, hence such a substitute would not be available over-the-counter.

The only natural alternative I know of is alcohol.

1 Like

Alchol is a definite no no. Small doses of beta alanine could work. I need something to do add to my Phenibut stack so I don’t go up on higher doses.

The reason I didn’t like Beta Alanine was because it increases dopamine alongside GABA (in a similiar fashion to Phenibut)

I’ll try Kava Kava once I’m off my AP.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I am off benzos forever. For anxiety and panic I do coping techniques from self-help books. It’s not addictive and doesn’t cloud your brain. I do yoga with controlled breathing a little every day, also. Maybe some people can take bezos and not get trapped by them, but not me.

2 Likes