Alienssssss?

I just had this enlightening thought that aliens are real. I’m thinking that I’m preparing to meet them. It was like a light bulb went off in my head. It sounds delusional but would be cool.

2 Likes

I highly doubt anyone on this forum will meet an alien or even see a UFO for that matter. But yes, aliens are real.

In what sense do you believe that. That they secretly control the world or that they are statically possible.

2 Likes

This thread is going to get locked but here I go anyways. Aliens created every human racial group. They assisted in building the pyramids around the world. I don’t think they secretly control the world but assist in our development and progression.

1 Like

This is an Interesting view of aliens. @anon35453467

1 Like

外星人是真的。Ever see the pyramids in Xi’an?

1 Like

Wouldn’t they want power over us? Or don’t they have the same desires as humans?

1 Like

I believe that they created us to utilize the resources on this planet… which is the same statement as in economics. Who knows what desires aliens have… They certainly don’t communicate like us.

I think they are highly sophisticated animals more than us. We are probably like flies to them. They definitely communicate in a different way.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call them animals since they don’t have reproductive organs. Yeah, I’d agree that we would be like flies to them. Somehow aliens communicate telepathically and human science & research is figuring out how they communicate that way with us.

They have to have a reproductive system. How else would there be so many?

2 Likes

Well, from the dissected aliens… there were no reproductive organs found… just one big organ that acted like a lung, a heart, a liver… so… that’s from what I’ve researched.

Why so many? 70-80 different alien species coming from different star systems.

Interesting…

1 Like

I think that there is intelligent life somewhere, but just not on this planet.

2 Likes

I thought they were contacting me through this song and started doing to pointed one finger. Ayy. Luuuv

Every morning I see an alien in the mirror.

Um, no, you guys. I highly doubt the stuff about extraterrestrials interfering in earthly lives. You’d have to prove it empirically to me. I want ocular proof.

2 Likes

I found him. Chained him up for ruining ep 1images%20(7)

2 Likes

What-sa you-sa sayin’?

1 Like

Hahaha nice… :joy:

1 Like