Ah dang man, you mean im sz?

Lol. 3 years in and im just now realizing I see people that aren’t real. But dont worry, ill talk myself out of it.

I dont see people that aren’t real, not even Sz.

See.

1 Like

most people can tell if they are hallucinating something, i think. does that mean you are delusional that the people you see are real? or does it mean the hallucinations are that convincing?

151515151515151515 see above

Sounds like you’re gaining some insight into the hallucinations tricking your brain.

Keep up the good work

1 Like

It doesnt matter really. either way im not in reality. Im forced to take meds, i see a nurse every week, my pdoc tells me i have symptoms of schizophrenia. Either the practice of ethics has been cut in psychiatry or im schizophrenic and am out of touch with reality.

And I saw a woman who is a nurse who would talk to me in the psych ward everyday for a couple hours, whispered to me she ‘liked’ me, and i just saw her last week at the community mental health clinic as a nurse, where she stopped and said to me something i didn’t quite hear, pretty sure it was ‘are you following me’?

I didnt think twice about it til now. So yeah…

I can until I can’t. As I get closer to complete relapse (almost always from going off of my meds in the past) my insight degrades as well as my impulse control. Then I can’t tell what’s real and what’s not.

1 Like

yeah, i thought i had good insight until my symptoms overwhelmed me 10 yrs ago

Either that or you were too normal and your brain exploded.

Sorry, that’s the best I can do at 12:13 am.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.