Ah crapballs.. terrible title sorry.. new audible hallucination extravaganza

I heard 3 female voices humming together but at dif pitches… i scanned with my ears from side to side trying to pinpoint its directional origin… it was all encompassing… i sometimes hallucinate music… but this was diff the humming started far away and got closer. I did not recognize the song and it was nice… idk ill forget about it tomm… i just hope this is not a new thing. It startled me but no one else reacted…

1 Like

And its back… its actually creepy as ■■■■… it feels like sirens singing trying to lure me into the abyss…

Have you been taking your meds as usual?

Its drowning out 2 tvs and a 3 year old… its source seemed to circle around me the last time… i feel dizzy and its creepy enough to give me chills… i know hallucinations can illicit physical reactions… ive seen demons and watched the universe implode… but this is really bugging me…how do i stop it…

3 Likes

Maybe imagine yourself traveling away from it like out into space and out run it

1 Like

They never stop my hallucinations only give me an edge on realizing i am hallucinating…but yes. Its just this one isnt playing by normal rules…

1 Like

I cant im prone to out of body fun if i try to focus like that. I could be gone for hours…

1 Like

See if you can imagine a radio with a dial and turn down the volume

1 Like

perfect opportunity! I have been waiting for another music hearer!

lets get to tinkering with those hallucinations.

It is said that nerves including cranial nerves take a few minutes to fatigue or recover. I know this sounds crazy, but stuff your fingers in your ears, both, for up to 10 minutes the next time it starts.

I know, i know. just humor me. Dont remove the fingers during this whole time. I want ti see if this calms the misfiring cranial nerves.

Also, look around for a motor. freezer, ac, fan, cieling fan, forced heated air. The next time after this, notice if the sound of the motor makes it louder or more detailed.

Write me back here???

1 Like

White noise from any source will create/increase all auditory hallucinations in my experience

1 Like

exactly! but your the 1st who ever recognized that besides myself!

1 Like

I’m sorry that your going through this @flameoftherhine

1 Like

I’ve never gotten humming… one time I went a couple weeks and all I heard was what sounded like the longest bong rip ever