A surprise potato

What if when i go to lay an egg i lay a potato instead. Little potato monsters :smile:

4 Likes

you could lay an egg that hatches into a potato… who knows

2 Likes

Sounds painful. Whatever that baby potato comes out of it is sure going to stretch the hell out of it. If I were you, I would seriously consider getting a C-section.

1 Like

He can use the stretched whatever to wrap the potato and put it in the oven.

Musings from a toilet seat occupant?

2 Likes

I got a split in my pants. In the crutch. I was just thinking how cool would it be if i could lay eggs out of it. I could put eggs in my pants and simulate laying an egg. If the split gets big enough i could even lay a copy of bon jovis greatest hits

3 Likes

What if you crush the egg?

1 Like

Yeah was just thinking that. Id prob make a huge mess

Well it would also be like laying some music, just not good music.

Laying an egg that hatched little bon jovis. This could be a new goal. And rhu rhu could have her own bon jovi that sings

3 Likes

Oh man, in the jewel box? Because that would really hurt.

Unless it came out of an egg. What do you think an egg full of Bon Jovi would look like?

1 Like

I WOULD BE SO HAPPY :smiley_cat: I would make a little nest for him on my bedside table with a little stage and a little guitar and a little swamp to remind him of home :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Haha ill try make it happen :smile:

1 Like

I would say, every night, Good night, jon jon! Remember that bru bru and will always love you! You make us so proud.

Also I would put him in my pocket and bring him to karaoke with me and we would sing “Wanted Dead or Alive” together.

2 Likes

Lol!!! :smile:

Dont feed the potato egg after midnight…

4 Likes

“Hail to the little Bon Jovi potato man”. All bow down in respect to the little royal spud.

2 Likes

This is the best idea yet. You’d be hatching the potato messiah.

3 Likes

all this talk of potatoes will die off and then what are you going to talk about? cucumbers? whatever makes you happy lol

the thought of listening to organic music sounds pretty cool though, maybe that will be the next best thing lol

1 Like

Get your negativity out of the potato thread. Potatoes will never die!

3 Likes