A Psychotic Memory

While psychotic, I donated a signed can of Campbell’s soup to the local food bank.

In my mind, I was referencing Andy Warhol…the artist who painted the soup can and said we will all be famous for 15 minutes in the future.

After dropping off the can of soup, I went back to my car and turned on the Radio…they were playing “Feed the World”.

I cranked it as loud as I could and raised my clenched fist to the satellite cameras in the sky and yelled out…

YEEESSSSS!!!

9 Likes

You have to understand.

I felt I had become a world-wide spectacle…the most famous person on the planet.

And I thought that signed can of Cambell’s soup would be worth a billion dollars to the food bank, and millions of people across the globe would get fed because of it.

2 Likes

I felt the whole despised me… that I was evil. It was my ‘delusions of persecution.’

My act was my way of trying to show the world that I was not evil…that I cared…

I was higher than any drug could ever get you. I felt on some level that i was uniting mankind in goodness.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just because I slept in until 3:30 pm and didn’t go out of the house until 5:00 and I’m still tired, but everybody in the video looked alike.

I could pick out who a few of them by their voices; Bono and a couple others but I should know more of them. I think Sting was in there and Phil Collins on drums and Boy George was obvious.

1 Like

That’s quite humorous if you ask me :smiley:

I donated a loaf of sandwiches to the food bank and left loaf of sandwiches for a homeless guy. And also down by the train tracks.

Courtesy of the voices lol

lol

Way to go, Patrick.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.