A n x i e t y

I’m very anxious today.
I SEEM fine because I’m sitting still and not fidgeting like I usually do, but that’s a trap.
What it means is I’m so engulfed in fighting the urge to run away screaming that my brain has frozen.

The best way to describe it is like this: some bad situation occurs, and you know if you don’t leave the area immediately, things will get even worse.

I’ve had that feeling all day.

I need help.

2 Likes

Anxiety is due to the amygdala. The amygdala is part of your brain.

I know the feeling of wanting to run away, and a lot of the time it helps to get out of the situation that is making you anxious.

That’s just it though, there’s nothing in particular that’s making me scared

Maybe it’s just an episode of generalized anxiety and will go away after a while.

I’ve had episodes of anxiety, even full blown panic attacks, for no reason whatsoever. I’m just minding my own business perfectly fine and then BAM! It doesn’t happen very often but it has happened.

3 Likes

I had anxiety last night. I thought I might die. It’s awful. I hope you get better. Try to do something that lift your spirits.

I had anxiety not too long ago, before I forgot i was a person on the prairie. Anyway take a prn and some water, try relaxing its going to be okay. Dont be like me i lost 2 trucks filled with weed last month facing huge time to taxes. So take it easy Its going to be okay @Pikasaur !!! Do you have headphones? If so hear some relaxing music, I like lo fi but choose to your liking. I hope you feel better!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.