A Life Void of Sex

Ive also been divorced for 16 years now and i miss the company, i haven’t been sexually active since my divorce. I dont have the desire anymore.

2 Likes

I think the meds affect me. The meds and getting older together just totally wipe it from my mind. It’s just kinda like if the subject comes up, I’m grossed out.

1 Like

Yeah once i got over 50 and the meds i just lost interest.

2 Likes

I just have an f- it attitude even about sex and also I am the type of person who doesn’t have much desire. I was heavily influenced by my friends as a boy even to the point of sexual preference. So I’m a confused adult and decide to stay single but then you never know do you? Somebody to hang out with?

1 Like

I want intimacy and relationship with romance but it’s brushes to side because of any promblems I have especially mental. I don’t want to die alone not to trigger anyone​:woman_shrugging: Sorry :disappointed: got emotional not to work anyone up

3 Likes

You dont know witch is worse, not to have sex drive or to have it too much. In my case bipolar is kicking my nuts 24/7. I get so horny during day, that it becomes unbearable. Fells like puberty times 100. It would be probably fun if I had girlfriend, but ofc psychosis had to destroy my cognition and made me weirdo. Now, I cant find girlfriend, but at the same time I have to go thru day where it feels like my head is going to explode cuz of horniness. It is so frustrating.

3 Likes

I haven’t had sex for 3 months now. I miss it but I had sex with this same guy for 6 months but then I travelled. I miss the sex but I’m not interested in a relationship with anyone. I don’t think this is a common setup for most people. Kinda like a friends with benefits situation. I spoke to the guy yday and when he called me his girlfriend I kinda got mad. I don’t really have healthy relationships cos I get obsessed and clingy. I would rather just be a friend at best right now.

2 Likes

I think a guy with little money still attracts women when he’s still youthful looking. Once you reach middle age the rest matters.

1 Like

I’m too picky with the opposite sex, and as a result (plus my sz) I don’t get any :sweat_smile:. I’m 43 now and don’t feel like I am missing anything most of the time.

Everything still works I just don’t get motivated very often.

1 Like

I keep getting matched with prostitutes on online-dating sites. It’s tempting but I find prostitution to be exploitative so I refuse to partake. Human trafficking is a big issue.

3 Likes

this thing drive me crazy really
life void of sex
all my life like so
but recently i seeking marry
i begin nowdays to think how this thing is wonderful
how wonderful is love will be with my partner
how much i will love her when i become married
i will think i will have new life real new life
hour ago i was dancing while walking on the street thats pure craziness
my mother told me what are your doing !!!..etc :smile:

1 Like

you got too have a sex life first

3 Likes

It’s been about two years since I had sex and before that brief period of time I was without sex for 26 years. Now a days I don’t miss it and the urge goes fleeting by.

I’ve still never had sex other than me going down on a couple women. Never penetrated anyone with my penis because I don’t get erect during the love making. I don’t really want it either, so I suppose it’ll be me, myself and I for eternity.

1 Like

Sex has become just an itch to me. I scratch it and it goes away. The med’s are partly responsible for this. They’ve taken away a lot of my sex drive. Also, I’m fairly sure I have a sexually transmitted disease. This one girl where I live told me that if I had sex in here I have an std. I hope I can fix that before I leave here.

I had sex in December but I was self conscious so it wasn’t at its best

The other time I recently had sex I was surprised to discover he had his friend around. It was not what I hoped.

Being self conscious during sex is not great. Stops me from getting an orgasm too.

But I really like being with a guy for other reasons and never met one who is asexual.

Anyway, the journey continues and so does its lessons. :bouquet:

2 Likes

get a penile implant

I looked into that, but the trucking charges are too costly for oversized loads.

2 Likes

I was pretty “loose” in my teens and early 20s, but i lost most interested in my mid 20s. Probably from meds. Im satisfied with having it every few months or so. I cant imagine how people do it every day

1 Like

Confidence is a hell of a thing.

2 Likes