• Peace
  • Patience
  • Kindness
  • Goodness
  • Faithfulness
  • Gentleness
  • Self-Control

0 voters

I’ve been on a suicide mission most of my adult life…posting anything and not caring about the fallout.

But then I got on the right med combo and felt better. Now I’m having to face my past transgressions head on.

I seek peace of mind. And I know how to achieve that, but many people will probably get hurt during the process.

You can always use more faith.

I Hate To Bring Your Momentary Emotional Desire For Further Pain Down Back To The Ground. But!, That Is Actually A Really Terrible Wish. Possibly Even Illegal. So. My Advice Is To Not Seek More Pain.

‘Forgive Them, Even If They Are Not Sorry’~ Julian Casablancas (Vocalist From The Strokes).

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:snake: :dog: :snake:

No.

I mean hurt feelings of the people I have denigrated in the past when I was not medicated.

There’s a feeling I get, when I look to the west.

2 Likes

A Poll.

A Choice.

A Chance.

No Seriously… . …

Sincerely,

P.s. There’s A Prize!.

What’s the prize?

Hmm.

Secrets Should Not Be Shared. Otherwise, Sinking Ships Restless Wander Yield.

But!,

The Wishing Well Pool May Rise!.

Sincerely,

P.s. Internal Mirror Wonder Warmth Cup!.

Your post got stairway to heaven in my head for all day. I finally broke down and listened to it. It’s an awesome song.

1 Like

I have a feeling that I have read that list somewhere before.

That Is An Amazing Subtle Quaint Observation @Clint!.

Please Reanalyze, Refocus, Reset, Graph The Void, Locate & Share!.

That Would Be The Most Unusually Inspiring Parallel.

Sincerely,

I miss that feeling of getting into bed at night and feeling crisp and cool under the covers ---- I miss feeling like a person before the Schizophrenia

1 Like

But!,

The Truth Remains, Whether You’re Trapped In Prison. Or!, Living In The Forest Absolutely Free.

Your Bones Are Still Standing In The Same Shell Of Flesh.

You Are A Person. A Human Being. And All That You Wish, Or Want To Be, Stands In Dreams.

Don’t Give Up To Please The Medical Labels With Technically Strange Words Like, Schizophrenia.

We Are, And That Includes You, We Are All Uniquely Important Human Beings.

With Purpose And Reasons To Walk Proudly On Thus Earth. And Continue To Swiftly Lift Each Other Up Through Each Brand New Exclusive Chapter In Our Personal Journals. With Our Hopeful, Beautiful Stories Within The Loving Sphere Of Existence!.

Sincerely,

:dog: :snake: :dog:

P.s. Capture The Apple In The Eye Of The Apple’s Basket Among The Other Apples.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.