5 frozen chickens..set for the month

Neighbor just gave me five frozen chickens…now we don’t have to spend money on meat this month…yayyyy…going to bake four in the oven and cook one in the crock pot…

15 Likes

That was really nice of them. I’m really happy for you.

3 Likes

thats like 20 dinners

2 Likes

That’s just 5 dinners for us, but I feed 7 people

3 Likes

Sweet Juke! Chicken is a nice lean meat too. :+1:

2 Likes

We get eggs from our neighbors. She gave us 18 dozen the other day because she was going out of town. At least they last a long time!

4 Likes

thanks everyone…they are marinated chickens too !! he got them left over from the high school he works at.

4 Likes

That’s great! I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

I just bought a frozen whole chicken at the store (It was super cheap). I’m gonna smoke it on my pellet smoker. First time doing a whole chicken on the smoker. Anyways, enjoy your birds, man!

3 Likes

You can also scramble them and freeze them. :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

3 Likes

I make eggs every morning. I’ve been scrambling them a lot more lately.

I baked homemade chocolate chip cookies earlier. Will probably be baking a lot in the coming days to go through these. They’ll be fine in the fridge since they’re fresh. Eggs stay good for several months.They’re already a couple months old by the time they get put on the shelf in the stores.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.