5 days 25k's and one slice of Cheese

So getting serious about my lifestyle as I near 50. No booze and trying to eat healthier and exercise more. This last week I’ve hit 5 km’s a day and even improving on my times. I’m down to just under 40 minutes for the 5km’s which is amazing from where I’ve come from.

Don’t really miss having a drink but gawd have I missed cheese. I friggin love that stuff and only broke down and had a slice of cheese today on a bit of bread. Oh well got to have some treats. So…losing weight the hard way but happy with my progress.

8 Likes

Right on. You’re rocking it, man. Getting back to walking is on my list. New pacemaker next week, teeth extraction, then exercise again and work on diet.

2 Likes

Hope the new hardware is good for you. Took a long time to get up to jogging 5 k’s a day but just chip away with what you can do.

Oh, no jogging for me. That’s never been in my cards. I can get back to walking 5k in one day by end of summer I hope.

2 Likes

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.