2018 Rugby World Cup Sevens Poll

So I guess the Rugby World Cup will be July 20-22 in San Francisco. I think there’s 24 teams or something. I think a couple of games will be on NBC here in the USA. How can this tournament take place in 3 days @anon35166066?

Who will win the 2018 Rugby World Cup Sevens

• South Africa
  • Fiji
  • New Zealand
  • England
  • United States
  • Australia
  • Argentina
  • Scotland
  • Kenya
  • Canada
  • France
  • Wales
  • Samoa
  • Russia
  • Japan
  • Ireland
  • Chile
  • Uruguay
  • Hong Kong
  • Uganda

0 voters

Sorry had to leave the bottom 4 teams out.

4 Likes

7’s is only 7 a side. It’s not that same as proper rugby which is 15 players a side and played over 80 minutes. 7’s are like 14 minute games more like touch football.

3 Likes

Oh cool. Thanks @rogueone

2 Likes

Oh the matches last like 15 minutes or something. They play like 6 matches each a day. They fit a lot of games in.

7s rugby is great to watch. Those guys are really athletic. USA has a good team.

2 Likes

USA is the 5th Seed and England is the 8th seed. That is pretty cool.

2 Likes

Yeah fast players have an advantage and USA has a lot of fast athletes.

1 Like

Yeah they had a guy who played for the Patriots in the last Olympics. Not sure if he’s still doing it.

1 Like

I’d pick Fiji if there was a poll.

1 Like

Yeah those Pacific Islanders can sure play.

1 Like

Would enough people vote if I made a poll. Probably not. Seems like it will be tough to watch.

1 Like

Make the poll! Will be fun! I reckon folk who don’t follow the game would still pick a side. You had a lot of interest in your soccer poll.

1 Like

Should I make a new thread?

2 Likes

Hopefully we will get the coverage on satellite tv here. I don’t have it anymore but my folks do.

1 Like

No I would just make the poll here. You could maybe still be allowed to edit the thread title to include poll?

1 Like

The poll is how they are ranked. The top team is the best. Bottom team is the worst.

1 Like

Sounds good. Who is ranked number 1?

I got the rankings from here

2 Likes

@led you are supporting your sister in Kenya that’s cool thanks for voting

2 Likes

@anon1152203’s south africans are ranked the best team in the tournament

2 Likes

I picked merica

1 Like