2018 Rugby World Cup Sevens Poll

Hopefully most of the USA’s games are on TV.

1 Like

Thanks for voting @Jonnybegood

1 Like

America will win for sure…!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for voting @Fellowman and @far_cry0

3 Likes

@anon51414962 thanks for picking the United States

1 Like

@anon9798425 like the pick with Samoa. Thanks for voting.

1 Like

Yes brosky create a new poll…!!!

1 Like

The poll wasn’t there when this thread was made. I edited it in a couple minutes later.

1 Like

Oh okay then…!!! I am heading to have dumplings…!! My bro gave me 100$ before flying…!!

1 Like

@Seboltion and @anon35166066 going with champs from previous world cup. Solid pick.

Nah I have no clue about rugby haha

1 Like

Yeah I watched Fiji in the olympics that’s why I picked them. The World Cup is probably more competitive than the olympics.

@Seboltion have you ever watched rugby before?

@TheBest
I watched it like 5 years ago and was playing it in high school. The teacher told us there are two rules:1st, no throwing back. 2nd, There are no rules lol.

1 Like

haha that’s awesome. So you were playing it in Germany or Poland? That’s pretty cool.

1 Like

I grew up in Germany so yeah, I don’t think my German teacher knew the rules. There couldn’t just be those 2 rules right?

1 Like

I think there’s rules for a scrum after a deadball. Rules to lateral the ball. You can kick it to advance the ball. Probably no cheap shots. Protect the head. Other than that it doesn’t seem like many rules.

I really don’t understand after they score a point why they have to touch the ball in the endzone. Then they get to kick the ball for extra points. Not sure exactly how that works.

Wow, so many new words. I gotta watch some rugby man.

1 Like

Enjoy bro…

I have no idea what Rugby Union is. I only know a little about Rugby League as I had watched the Australian people playing it. It’s the hottest winter sports in New South Wales where I used to live in.

1 Like