2 grams sarcosine a day might have triggered the unwanted prostate side effect

2 grams sarcosine a day might have triggered the unwanted prostate side effect

i do not have pain, abnormalities outside on my ding dong, i guess i’m just sensitive

i lowered to 0.5 mg and its already less i emailed my doctor(s) about it they say it’s not alarming side effect but for me it is each hours vibrations inside my ding dong is a real disconfort and scary. and going on for a week and half since i upped to 1 grams twice daily

I will keep you updated on this possibly (adverse effect)

That sounds like a psychosomatic thing. I’ve taken that stuff at 3 grams a day for months with no effect in the nether region lol

Your prostate is inside your abdomen not in your ding dong. Maybe the tingling vibrating thing was caused by something else.

Yes - I tend to think that too. Its likely just in your mind because you read something on it.

I take 2 grams+ per day and don’t feel anything but better.

The article you linked to talks about:

The patient’s activity and mood improved within 2 weeks, but in the following 2 weeks the patient reported increased drive, activity, libido, unpleasant inner tension, and irritability.

The issue for some people is tension and irritability - which is very different from what you’re talking about.

I bet if you had someone give you a juice drink for two weeks - some days with sarcosine in it and some days without sarcosine in it and you wrote down the days you thought the sarcosine was in it because of the “tingling prostate” - I bet it wouldn’t map to the actual days that you took the sarcosine (assuming you didn’t know what days the person actually put the sarcosine in the drink).

1 Like

i’m really sensitive to meds, im not imagining this, it was real disconfort, dont know what it was not lying about it either i like sarcosine even at 0.5 grams i have a drug induced psychosis (lamictal) and high doses arent good for me for some reason

More likely than not it is your schizophrenia doing this to you.

then why is 0.5 grams the side effect vanished?

i find it kind of offensive that you say “i imagine a side effect”

Do you live with anyone - who could help you test this theory that others have put out that its your mind playing tricks on you?

I bet if you had someone give you a juice drink for two weeks - some days with sarcosine in it and some days without sarcosine in it and you wrote down the days you thought the sarcosine was in it because of the “tingling prostate” - I bet it wouldn’t map to the actual days that you took the sarcosine (assuming you didn’t know what days the person actually put the sarcosine in the drink).

Hello. I am new on the forum. Have been suffering from schizophrenia for 11 years now, since I was 20. Since then I’ve been 3 times in the hospital, but the last time was 7 years ago. My illness is currently in remision, and I think I manage to live a happy and quite normal life on rispolept consta. However I still have some negative symptoms from my illness. I’ve just ordered sarcozine and would like to try it… Does anyone use it and can tell me that it has some positive impact on the quality of his/her life? Would be grateful for any kind of information :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it has helped, but 1 grams twice daily gave me vibrations in my ■■■■■

no pain, no blood, no infection, just very annoying,

i took it for a month and my depression has improved, 2 weeks witouth sarcosine, it’s already out of my system

1 Like

hi SzAdmin, 2 weeks off sarcosine sadly enough, back on seroquel XR 100 mg as prescribed my doctor

i started to having weird side effects as i told you before

1 Like