1 week into sarcosine. unsure if it's for me

don’t feel any happier. Not sure if it’s because it’s only been a week. don’t feel any more focused. thoughts?

heh, how long did you take it for?

There was a study awhile back floating around on this message board posted by a moderator that after six months sarcosine would completely reverse the damage to the Gultimate system. Which (I think) is responsible for negative symptoms, if only partially.

found it.

It’s helped me personally.

I took this stuff and had a psychotic break like two days later. Bad luck and who knows what is really in that ■■■■

meh I’ll give it 1 or 2 more weeks

Hey why not, just make sure you’re taking an antipsychotic with it. I’m telling you that stuff works on a weird part of your brain that no other meds touch. It’s a little creepy.

i have been taking sarcosine for a few months and its helping me but like with some medicines it works for some and others it doesn’t

I don’t think the study ever said anything about “completely” - and its just one study, so don’t get too excited about it. Its a very positive study - but still research that needs to be repeated/ validated.

1 Like

Sarcosine usually takes 1-3 months to feel the full effects, 6 being the ideal time. It’s a long-term treatment. Not a one week treatment.

sorry about the miss information.

I’ve updated the info and posted the full research paper here:

Give it a month at the least, then decide whether or not you are buying more.