What is your opinion on artist?

How do you perceive artist? And how do you feel when you encounter one?

1 Like

im an artist.
i create art to express myself, as do most other artists.
not much else.
my work is horrifying.

2 Likes

I’m a writer and I love art in general. Art is everywhere. Art can be anything: a good book, a good song, a good movie. Even science has an artistic component to it. The universe in itself, some people say, is art.

3 Likes

the golden rule is definitely artistic

1 Like

I’m an artist before I’m anything else. My paintings are a form of expression.

1 Like

I haven’t really gotten that into being creative lately I’ve just felt so tapped out of energy. I’m trying not to drink and it’s not easy sometimes.

1 Like

I remember first getting into art with singing. It was cool to be able to turn the voice that always betrayed me into an instrument. And then I got into poetry because I realized I could turn the type of stuff I write in journals into poems.

I’m trying to get more into visual art. Give my anxious hands something to do with drawing.

1 Like

Once I tried painting a picture of wooded hills like the Appalachian mountains or something.

2 Likes

I can’t draw a tree but do like looking at artwork. The artists of the world help make life bearable

2 Likes

I did this one a few years ago. We get a lot of lenticular clouds up here. I just love them.

12 Likes

I am in envy of artists. I always wanted to be one unfortunately the nature spared any talent on me :wink: but to be fair I have met quite a few very pompous artists and with very little wisdom so then I am aware that nobody is perfect. Nevertheless generally speaking I find them fascinating :blush:

1 Like

Wow, the dimensions of the sky look awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Orion11. Those kinds of clouds look like spaceships sometimes. They’re very cool.

3 Likes

That is very nice. I love the detail on and shadowing of the trees. Did you create this from your head or did you see it somewhere?

2 Likes

I created it but used different lenticular cloud pictures to get the shape and color to be realistic.

2 Likes

Love it.

Really love it.

3 Likes

I’m a playwright
My sister is a photographer
Art can be so many things
I also write poems and sometimes make shapes on paper
My sister also paints

I’m not a visual artist at all though
Real art is editing

1 Like

I see I see. Very cool.
Nature can be challenging to draw and/or paint, at least for me.
So I very much appreciate what you’ve done here.
You’re very welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think some people just have artistic personalities too =)

1 Like

The sky is a really beautiful thing. Often times I stop to walk to gaze at it. When I draw it’s always something I love to draw.

2 Likes