What is the point of life?

Sex, drugs, rock and roll, video games , vacations, education, children, fitness, art, beauty, skiing, ect…

I believe I will return to my Creator one day so I communicate with Him and follow His way.
Other than that the point of life is to live in peace and harmony with each other and enjoy simple things in life, to be honest and sincere. To love each other.
:slight_smile:

To be happy, to be at peace, to love and care.

I believe that if I get better I’ll adopt a religious lifestyle.

Prophets and people have spent years in search of point of life, in search of God, search of soul, of afterlife, reincarnation, living an altruistic versus a self centered life, mind has been divided into unconscious, subconscious and conscious or superego, ego and id. The true answer is no one really knows the point of life at our level.

There is no one answer for a question like “what is the point of life?” Each person must come to his or her own answers, which generally develop over time.

@InnerCircle religion has a ready answer for the question what is the point of life.
This is exactly what religion deals with.

1 Like

Life is what you make it :duck:

1 Like

I love you @Moonwalker, you are very dear to my heart.

I live because I feel that ppl loves me!$&

" No one else is dealing with your demons meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning, friend" ~ TOP

1 Like

To have every bit of fun one can possibly have before it over.

I have a list of simple things i like to do, or would like to do. If i ever catch myself bored/depressed i go to that list.

It mostly includes things like visiting places i have never been but are local. (I like to go “exploring” as my family calls it). I dont care if it is a walk through the country with a lunch in backpack or a new mall. I have even did the Jacka$$ The Movie shopping cart thing cause it looked kind of fun.

I, like everyone else, was put on planet earth to have as much fun as possible. I want to get my share before I have to leave. If there really is anything else to it i wouldnt know, except family.

( I think you should get your share too, please dont cheat yourself.)

There’s some interesting responses on here.

The point of life for me personally is try to enjoy each moment of each day to the fullest by being easily amused by what is all around me at any given moment. We only get so many days, we shouldn’t waste them being unhappy. When you stop and think about it each one of us is really special. Out of all the planets in our solar system we seem to be on the only one with intelligent life. We lucked out just being here right now. Each day you wake up is another reason to think about how lucky you are, not how bad you have it.

So my meaning of life is so offensive that it got flagged and deleted last night. Not real sure what part was offensive . so maybe someone could explain. 1. To love God the most
2. To love your neighborhood as yourself.
Really don’t see anything offensive.

Life is what you make it. You get out of it, what you put into it.

to turn 0 into 01 or 2

To entertain dead people.

To make something of yourself.