Well I got something on my to-do list done

Thanks to this post by @anon84763962

I’ve decided to focus my energies instead of thinking about all the things I should be doing. I’m just going to focus on one thing at a time.

5 Likes

Oh well done, what was it you did?

2 Likes

To cut a long story short, I just paid a bill.

4 Likes

Hey wow! My Aesop’s Fable helped you! That makes me feel really happy. Thanks for the shout out @everhopeful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, @anon84763962, how does the fable end?

1 Like

That’s it, it’s a really short one today.

The mother had not heard of “one size fits all” dresses.:slight_smile:

1 Like

15 charecters…

1 Like

@77nick77, I don’t understand your comment. Please elaborate.

Which comment?..

15 charecters…

I’m surprised you haven’t seen this before. Many people write this because the forum software requires at least 15 characters for a post. So if you post two word answers that are only 5 characters or letters apiece the site will not allow it to be posted, so to get around this many people will write out “15 characters”. This trick also works when you write whole posts, and then post them but decide a few minutes later that you do not like your whole post for some reason. You can’t delete it, but you can edit your post and use the backspace to erase it. But again, the software will not allow an empty post so people will write “15 characters” which fulfills the requirement. It is actually much simpler and easier than I described.

2 Likes

Thank you. The first half of your answer I already knew but I didn’t know about editing a whole post.

1 Like

This is perfect for me I have split personality during psychosis and symptoms. But you know… The moon is beautiful … :smile_cat:

@everhopeful Good for you… there is a proverb that says ’ petit à petit l’oiseau fait son nid.
Step by step (little by little) the bird makes her nest

#Good Luck

1 Like