We may have succesfully ruined our earth beyond repair.. warning ranting

we suck as an all together race…when something catastrophic happens we often alienate ourselves from it… instead of learning from it… the event needed for global changing of power giving resources would not only have to devastate like all of Europe or all of north America… but it would have to then point its massive destruction on other parts of the world… with a power switch being the only possible solution for any kind of survival…and it would have to be like a clear cut 6 month timeline before total destruction… with no possible scape goats or room for second guessing… then we may get a power change… lol until then they shall frack till the wheels fall off… we should bet… greed vs disaster …which will make the big companies start using renewables instead of fossil fuel and natural gas…

Unfortunately, wind and solar power are all variable sources. That means they don’t produce power at a consistent enough rate to be a main source of energy for a sizeable population. Nuclear is really the only emmession-free energy source that can power cities. If we could just get around the pesky rules against reusing spent fuel, it would also be the most environmentally friendly source. But everyone gets up in arms about creating plutonium, even when it’s not weapons-grade. Sigh.

2 Likes

all good points… we have a new item that needs more interest… due to its perpetual motion… again though size and output may be an issue… one of our European kin has tackled the issue of garbage and power… so much so their people don’t have power bills… and they are importing other countries garbage getting not just free power now but its now making foreign money and providing employment… so if we could harness garbage, solar, wind and moving water both rivers and ocean currents none of these require anything anyone wants to hardcore fight over… nor do they require a radioactive substance or produce a less radioactive by product with stupid long half lives…the combo could provide for ?? most of humanity if we could actually work together and share…

oh yea look up the tesla tower… this seems like magic too… the army built one kinda recently… but it blew up on them they didn’t account for some variables that tesla didn’t have to deal with… it uses the earths gravitational field to provide a… set radius depending on size… of wireless electricity… to anything fixed up with the receiving ability… they could not figure out how to tell how much electricity the individual user was actually using… so the idea was traded for our powerlines and transformers … don’t remember what city but I think they actually had a tower either done or close and it just rotted away… that’s a good one…if it can even do half of what it was hoped to do most of the world could function above the modern standard…for nothing but the price of the towers … and recievers… would be cheaper to do this than cost of upkeep for our current system…

the perpetual motion item is…revolutionary…also it requires no energy to start it just is perpetual motion… don’t understand it… don’t get how its made despite seeing the blueprints… unsure of everything but the most basic of attributes… but anyway perpetual motion has the potential to create energy from basically nothing more than this items natural state of being… or unnatural state of being… unsure which seems like magic in more than a few ways… needs a lot more time before we will stabilize this item to last its…infinite… possible life… once we do that a huge leap towards unlimited potential… quantum comps and pure energy… I hope I live to see it blossom…

@Ninjastar I doubt any of these ideas would be done with global unity in mind… solar energy is pretty much a joke right now…and will continue to be a joke until we crack how plants do it so efficiently… the garbage is probably lit on fire… wind is ok depending on the amount of …wind your location gets… rivers require dams… the ocean one is a cool concept its not a spinner its a up and down kinda motion…would have little environmental impacts… but running wires out to the ocean is not possible for everyone… and upkeep and maintenance is a pain on the ocean and expensive… teslas tower at this point might as well be merlins beard… ive never seen one anywhere … the one the army built blew up even though it was human error I think that was the nail in that coffin… and perpetual motion item…that ■■■■ is magic… and should not be real… but 3 groups of scientist atleast… have made atleast 1 a piece… and kept it stable long enough to go holy shite its magic look… lol so all these things need work maybe our children will enjoy them… or their children…

You might change your mind if you were in a barn with farting cows… :cow2: :boom: :cow2: :boom: :cow2: :boom: :flushed:

4 Likes

Mr. Star has designed a fusion reactor. He is reasonably convinced it would work, but it requires certain components to be made from a material that doesn’t currently exist. So now he is working on inventing this new material. When I met him, he had this device that looked like a bomb in his laundry room. It was actually just his pet project. If he ever gets it to work, it will be clean, cheap, sustainable energy that can power entire cities on one reactor.

1 Like

that’s… awesome… even if we cannot do it today… maybe tomorrow can… would be great if we could hand them some solid ideas with blueprints and all the details they would need… tell him to be careful about who he tries to sell this revolution to. ive heard of ideas being bought just to burn… would kill my mojo if I had an awesome idea that I sold only for it to never be made… especially if it concerned revolutionizing humanity…

They know this things going to happen a long long time ago.

They got a plan to.

All of the problem can be reversed and negated and neutrilized and they going to have this thing happen.

But yes it all going to crash at sometime.

A remnant is going to be saved and it no go extinct completely okay, this is true. But if they from the outside no do this then the whole thing die completely.

So ah here a cool cool thing, our universe come from something that not behave like our universe yeah, it’s a conversion process to get to this thing here that we look at. This thing though can go the other way to and it possible for us thing to become immortal in this way.

Half of all prescription medications are derived from rain forests, 90% of the species on earth are found in rain forests, and rain forests are the “lungs” of our planet, yet man keeps destroying tens of thousands of acres every day.

Sad…

1 Like

oh man I have had the save the rainforest thought stuck in my head before… I cannot fathom an even plausable solution nor understand the overall effect of deforestation of our planets lungs… placing the amazon on the humans may not enter without permit list would never pass… eliminating the want for the materials being harvested holds similar snow ball chance in hell… untold species of plant life may have already been destroyed… along with the possible human applications hidden within those species chemistry… it really should be put on the humans who don’t live here must pay for a temp pass or apply for research pass… I agree very sad…

1 Like

@flameoftherhine

The CEOs simply don’t care that deforestation of rainforests will cause future generations to find another planet to live on.

Maybe we can incentivize these companies to make even more money in solar and wind?

1 Like

how do you bribe the greedy… when they seem to be content with what they already control despite its detrimental effects on everything we know and love…that’s a tough problem…

money is only part the issue and I don’t think we could come up with enough to actually sway them to give up the strangle hold on what resources we currently use to run everything…

violence is never a good way to sway people… but this comes back to money could we even scare them into pursuing other power options…and even if we could scare them to agree… what insurance do we have they would make good on anything said or signed under duress… or worse violence is often met with violence and they can pay for much scarier people…

public opinion is too easily manipulated to truly be effective anymore…if we went after them with a media campaign… I see 2 responses… either it is ignored and forgotten… or they counter our campaign with their own… and again due to funding by the end of it somehow we would be the badguys… threatening hard working peoples jobs or something with our crack pot ideas…

sue them? money goes a long way here also… if they couldn’t win they would tie the lawsuit up for so long we may have no rainforest left to win protection for…

we could attempt to bypass the companies and try to sway the governments that the rain forests fall under the protection of… but im sure the deforestation is tightly bound in contract… would you break a deal with an entity that can block trade into your country… or worse throw your country into turmoil by funding the revolution to replace you… I wouldn’t feel right asking someone to break a deal with devil before they paid him his due…

crap… pity…ha

blackmail… no again despite good intentions I see this only being met with expensive scary people and no more birthday next year…

pure persuasion? I don’t think many humans are gifted to the extreme we would need… and if there are any… i bet they have been recruited to the other side lol…

im running outa possibles on this… it would take something unknown and revolutionary at this time… i fear… to convince them to happily go clean and begin even truly pursuing the other ways to produce energy… cheap for them to make, ship, and adapt to…

ah i found a dark horse… i doubt it only slightly less as the above … but i have to believe its possible… again a cheap, easy to make and adapt to concept is required… the inventors would have to make this revolutionary idea…public domain free to all info… flood the plans onto every countries internet services onto as many webpages within as possible… email them to universities, research companies… pretty much everybody… then pray… i like this idea no one gets rich… all peoples can benefit… and it lets the people choose to free themselves from current energy monopolies through a selfless act… would be wonderful to witness this kind of solution…

ok now i can let this exit my brain… atleast for now…

1 Like

Just remember, when they tell you fracking is safe, that’s what British Petroleum said before their awful oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.