Was having a "bi-polar moment" earlier

I was all set to say screw school and become a mycologist, then I bought an ice cream and decided that’s a bad idea, and I better go to school. I’ll be much happier. I dunno if that’s bi-polar talking, but I’m constantly changing my mind about things. But going to school and majoring in sociology seems to be my most consistent ambition.

2 Likes

I totally understand stand that. I have bi polar moments all the time.

3 Likes

I don’t think that that is bipolar, it’s not like that, that’s like saying sz is did :slight_smile:

Have you had depressive moments followed by moments of cheer happiness? Do you go on spending sprees? Do you want to have sex all the time? Do you feel hopeless? Or do you feel you can take on the world? That is bipolar…

Changing your mind is normal when you’re not really sure what to do.

1 Like

I understand you Ttp…i’m completely different person before and after coffee.

If I could have sex all the time I would be the sanest person in the world at least my smile would make it appear so

2 Likes

Bipolar mood affects my entire thought processes depending on the swing. It can be very frustrating. Sounds like flip flop moments

1 Like

that sort of pressured thinking is bipolar. They call it a “flight of ideas” when you go from one decision to the next very quickly and cannot stop. People are known to write and speak “under pressure” with bipolar, and they make “great new ideas” so often that they ideas are not new nor great most of the time, but some brilliant bipolar actually do have good ideas. It is like your brain is running and you’re riding it, trying to hold on, like a rodeo.

4 Likes

I stand corrected than :slight_smile:

Okay minnii you’re right, it was ignorant for me to call it a bipolar moment

I’ll call it a mercurial moment

I would call it a Gemini moment, but not ALL geminis do this, but Gemini is ruled by Mercury hence mercurial

And it turns out mercurial is actually a real word beyond astrology that means “constantly changing”

It was a mercurial moment!

1 Like

me to a T !! except no spending sprees, no money.

3 Likes

That’s also adolescence :smile: Stop worrying!

1 Like