Such a bad day! :(

Anything positive happen to someone or something funny today?

Does anybody feel positive fulfillment when they accomplish difficult or useful tasks ?
I am not even happy to quit smoking. As if nothing changed other than the irritability

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a good to-do list app. Like that’s going to cure my avolition. I guess that’s funny. :smile:

2 Likes

I was just researching this too yesterday. I think google has something awesome. I’ll send you the link

@everhopeful so I think it is called todoist :smiley: I may use it too. I usually have everything on iCalendar + write down a list in the mornings but rarely nowadays I finish the list. :frowning:

I think this is a part due to Abilify. It made me so lazy and not capable to do things as usual.

Thanks. I’m downloading todoist now.

1 Like

Hmm… Maybe it’s abilify.

1 Like

Maybe because you’re sideways, lol.

1 Like

Here’s a ((HUG)). Hope tomorrow is better.

:heart:

1 Like

I hope soon I can start volunteering, maybe it’d give my life some purpose.

1 Like

I mean the amount of negativity I have been dealing with since 2015 is just ‘too much’ to much of a burden to bear. I am so tired of this. :frowning: I guess I will take some Ativan

15 characters…

1 Like

15 characters…

do you mean she fought with you for checking her out?

Actually this is the opposite for me. I only feel happy when I solve a problem at my job or when I do a difficult task. When I am not at my job, life seems to be useless and I don’t feel happy then. I became addicted to my job, it became almost my only reason to live. :hushed:

1 Like

I guess I do not feel mental reward for even the good things!

1 Like

Yeah I don’t know. Maybe you need to congratulate yourself and to be proud of you when you successfully do something difficult!

1 Like

I don’t need to find a purpose. I don’t have a clue whether I have a purpose or not. I just get up in the morning and do what I always do. Shower, get dressed, go to work or to the store or downtown and just put one foot in front of the other. A purpose isn’t mandatory I guess. Its a nice concept for sure but I spend more time worrying about making rent or having dinner at my sisters house. Maybe one day I will worry about it more but for now: not so much.

2 Likes

I know you are absolutely right. I mean the constant negativity like a voice hallucination I have, made me a different person. I am so tired. I don’t know how to stop it other than take double dose of medication but it is not practical as it sedates me… I want to take a low dose medication + have peace of mind.

Probably. I’m friendly to most people at work, but stuff happens.

1 Like

I want to blame abilify for my avolition.

1 Like