Students with schizophrenia is now taking donations!

Hey everyone, remember Cecilia McGough? She is the girl who is starting an organization to help college students with schizophrenia get access to scholarships, mental health services, help with special accommodations paperwork, and other things. The goal is to help people graduate, instead of dropping out like so many of us do. Learn more in this video:

Anyways, the organization has officially launched, and is now accepting donations! If you want to be a part of this social movement to empower students like us, feel free to donate whatever you can. If you can’t donate, that’s okay. Share the link with anyone you feel comfortable sharing with. Let’s give this organization the support it deserves!

15 Likes

I would have donated but i am too poor…in the future may be…

1 Like

@szadmin, would you be willing to share this on the Family forum? I feel like a lot of them would appreciate the organization.

1 Like

wow, that is so great !! I am lucky I got to go to college before I got sick…made it more painful after I got sick though…earning a degree and then not be able to use it anymore was hard to get over.

Anyways, thank you for sharing this story…gives me hope for schizophrenics.

3 Likes

I hope it’s okay to bump this thread

1 Like

High functioning szphernic…!!!

1 Like

Yeah, bump this thread again! It is an important group doing important things!

3 Likes

Thanks, @Ninjastar!

2 Likes

I’m an oldie(well semi at least), but think this is important so have made a small donation .

4 Likes

I would have donated more, but I am feeling a little shaky financially right now. It’s probably not as bad as I think. Us schizophrenics need to stick together.

4 Likes